Digital Marketing Analyst
|Published||February 12, 2023|
We Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co., our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our vacation ownership brands, Club Wyndham, Worldmark, Margaritaville Vacation Club, and Shell Vacations Club, include more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe. Innovation and growth keep our work interesting and fun. Every day is a chance to learn something new and turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences for millions of travelers worldwide.
The Analyst, Digital Marketing will be responsible for developing, launching, optimizing, and analyzing paid media marketing initiatives for Extra Holidays. This person will lead all facets of paid media efforts and campaigns via various marketing channels including SEM/PPC, OLV, Programmatic Display, and more. Finally, in partnership with internal analytics teams and digital agencies, they will review and report out results and recommendations to optimize future paid media performance. This role is hybrid in office Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and remote Thursday and Friday.
How You Will Shine:
- Be paid media channel lead, working in paid media channels/tactics regularly (Google/Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics, etc.), providing optimization recommendations and reporting with agency partner.
- Execute paid media initiatives optimizing spend and providing insights for continuous improvements.
- Work closely with the analytics team and our media agency to continually improve paid media efforts.
- Define critical KPIs and test and refine paid media efforts to continually optimize results.
- Lead A/B testing ideas and opportunities within paid channels.
- Present new/existing digital media channel testing opportunities to help exceed business goals.
- Communicate key insights and findings to leadership.
- Create strong cross functional relationships with peers in other business units to foster shared work learning and leverage leading practices.
- Contribute to dashboards and reports that are updated regularly. Report on campaigns and constantly review metrics to determine what is working and what can be improved.
- Work collaboratively with the analytics team on media performance and optimization establishing the most effective targeting and personalization strategies.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college, preferred.
- Experience in digital marketing and paid media, using various channels/tactics and analytic platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, OLV, Programmatic, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Experience with technical in-platform terms and metrics to help gauge channel performance.
- Experience analyzing, reporting, and presenting digital analytics.
- Experience developing UTMs for tracking campaign performance
- Experience developing marketing plans (budget, media mix, testing new channels, etc.).
- Self-motivated and able to achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- Excellent ability to manage relationships with internal and external partners.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills -- comfortable presenting to groups and leadership.
- Knowledge in the travel industry a plus.
How You'll Be Rewarded
We offer a diverse range of comprehensive health and welfare benefits to associates who work 30 or more hours per week to meet your needs and support you throughout your career with us. Travel + Leisure Co. benefits include:
- Spending accounts
- Life and accident coverage
- Voluntary income protection benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Depending on position, paid time off, parental leave and holidays (speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- 401k with employer match (subject to eligibility requirements, including tenure - speak to your recruiter for additional information)
- Legal and identify theft
Where Memories Start with You
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co. Here, you’ll find an inclusive environment where we deliver excellence and take time to have fun, celebrate together, and support one another. We're always looking ahead to what’s next and how we can strengthen our business, its neighboring communities, and the customer experience. Join our global team and build a career where memories start with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applications will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], including the title and location of the position for which you are applying.