Digital Marketing Analyst
|Published||February 5, 2023|
DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST
Do you enjoy working remotely? ARC Group, a Forbes-ranked top 20 recruiting and executive search firm, has an immediate opportunity for Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst with our client, a larger retailer in South Florida.
This position is 100% remote to be worked during EST business hours.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing Digital and Analytical Reporting, insights and data need by working with other marketing functions and building relationships across Marketing and BU owners. Understanding how data flows from multiple sources. Partnering with the enterprise and business leaders to identify the critical problems to help drive analytical solutions. Developing visualization reports, operational reporting, and providing insights to make business-critical decisions and supporting daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
The position will involve working closely with IT and Data Management to understand the ingested data from Google Analytics into the data warehouse and to create and maintain documentation. In addition, the following skills are a plus to be effective in managing the day-to-day activities while working with the owners of the different marketing vehicles like Social, PLA, LIA, and also with the Tagging and Data Collection team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY: PERCENT OF TIME SPENT ON TASK
- 100%-Develop operational dashboards, and scorecards with advanced visualizations, collaborate with cross-functional business owners, and present actionable insights using various tools like Excel, PowerPoint, Cognos, and Tableau
- 25%-Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand the business strategy and work towards supporting that by gathering the right data for analysis and applying compliance rules
- 10%-Interpret financial and non-financial metrics, evaluate progress on initiatives, and provide insights and recommendations to the Leadership Team
- 10%-Perform descriptive analyses using information from multiple data sources to answer business questions.
- 20%-Present findings to key stakeholders through the creation of PowerPoint and verbal presentations
- 10%-Develop presentation decks to represent findings and provide actionable insights to business users.
- 10%-Work with cross-functional teams to identify relevant data sources, bring data sets together, perform data engineering, develop, produce, and maintain analytical models to perform advanced and replicable analyses.
- 5%-Review and make recommendations for the improvement of our processes and technology.
- 3+ years' experience working as an analyst with digital marketing.
- Experience working on digital, business, or customer insights using data from Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Providing insights to business partners using the extracted data
- Advanced SQL experience to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets from data warehouses like Snowflake.
- Proficient with Tableau and familiar with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced with Agile methodology. Experience with JIR plus
- Experienced with Data Visualization tools and Web Analytics platforms (Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics).
- Ability to work with business, leadership, and technical teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Critical thinking to solve business needs.
- Creative analytics visualization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Data Studio and GA360 UI experience a plus
- Experience with GTM or other tagging tools is a plus.
- Experience with Glassbox is a plus.
- Working with Retail data is a plus.
Would you like to know more about our new opportunity? Great! For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to D.A. Longhi at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], call him at (904)289-8828, or apply online while viewing all open jobs at www.arcgonline.com.
ARC Group is a Forbes-ranked top 20 recruiting and executive search firm working with clients nationwide to recruit the highest quality technical resources. We have achieved this by understanding both our candidate's and client's needs and goals and serving both with integrity and a shared desire to succeed.
ARC Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.