Digital Marketing Analyst
|Published||February 3, 2023|
|Location||Kansas City, MO|
EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE. EXCITING POSSIBILITIES. GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
Custom Truck One Source has changed the way the industry looks at specialized truck and heavy equipment solutions. With sales, rentals, aftermarket parts and service, equipment customization, remanufacturing, financing solutions, and asset disposal, our team of experts, vast equipment breadth and integrated network of locations across North America offer superior service and unmatched efficiency for our customers. Your success is what's next with Custom Truck One Source.
The role of the Digital Marketing Analyst is to expand the company's use of data as a strategic enabler of corporate goals and objectives. The Digital Marketing Analyst will achieve this by strategically designing, developing, and implementing data models for enterprise-level applications and systems. These models shall be architected at the following layers: conceptual, logical, business area, and application. This individual will act as the primary advocate of data modeling methodologies and data processing best practices and help the marketing team make data-driven decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Develop and deliver long-term strategic goals for data architecture vision and standards in conjunction with data users, department managers, clients, and other key stakeholders.
* Create short-term tactical solutions to achieve long-term objectives and an overall data management roadmap.
* Establish methods and procedures for tracking data quality, completeness, redundancy, and improvement.
* Select and implement the appropriate tools, software, applications, and systems to support data technology goals.
* Oversee the mapping of data sources, data movement, interfaces, and analytics with the goal of ensuring data quality.
* Address data-related problems in regards to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple-platform integration.
* Document the data architecture and environment in order to maintain a current and accurate view of the larger data picture.
* Any other tasks as assigned by Digital Marketing Manager.
* Organize data dashboards and campaign execution for efficient and optimized analysis
* Observe and apply conclusions and trends derived from data analysis
* Analyze data from marketing campaigns to identify:
* Trends in Engagement, such as views, opens, and click-throughs
* Trends in Content Engagement
* Trends in Delivery Effectiveness
* Trends in CTOS' core verticals, including equipment preferences, seasonality, keyword popularity, and more.
* Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for each digital marketing channel to continually observe, report and apply observations and determine ROI
* Monitor analytics of various buyer types and verticals at all stages of the buying cycle, to determine and apply factors influencing conversion and engagement
* Present digital analysis in an organized manner to internal stakeholders on a regular basis
* Make recommendations on campaign improvement, based off data analysis
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Experience with PowerBI or similar software.
* Bachelor's degree in business marketing, computer science, information systems, computer engineering, or other relevant field.
* Attention to detail.
* Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
* Knowledge of basic computer software, including applications and editing data in a web-based software. Demonstrated Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Proficiency in the English language: Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Experience in the commercial equipment industry.
* Ability to work around common office equipment, supplies and environments.
* Oral Expression and comprehension ' The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand. The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
* Written Comprehension and expression ' The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing. The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
* Reasoning ' The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense. The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
* The ability to sit or stand for long periods of time while performing duties.
* The ability to bend, stoop and lift up to 10 lbs.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
* 401(k) with Employer Match
* Competitive Health Care
* Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
* STD/ LTD
* Partner Discounts
* Investment in Employee Development
Custom Truck One Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.