|February 1, 2023
Current ATD Employees, click here to apply via your Workday account.
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
About the Job
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is the premiere membership organization for those dedicated to the $400B learning and development industry. Our mission is to create a world that works better by empowering L&D professionals to develop talent in the workplace. We provide our community with a wealth of resources such as books, magazines, webinars, research, all modalities of educational programming, and offer the gold standard in talent development certifications.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst at ATD, you will report to our Manager, Digital Experience & Analytics, supporting digital marketing efforts across all ATD product lines, such as Membership, Education, Events, Certification and Publications. This is a dynamic role with the ability to have a big impact on digital marketing.
In this position you are responsible for creating advertisement campaigns, aligning audience targeting, overseeing ad performance, and staying at the forefront of emerging digital ad technologies and options.
Specifically, the key initiatives you will support in this role include:
- Assist with development, optimization, and implementation ATD's SEM and SEO strategies
- Set up and maintain SEM and paid social campaigns
- Assist with the development of analytics and KPI reports for marketing team decision-making
- Help build and launch cross-functional marketing initiatives including copywriting for marketing materials and building landing pages as needed.
- Stay up to date and share latest SEO/SEM and digital marketing trends and best practices
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Familiarity with all digital marketing platforms such a google, bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram
- Working knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Foundational knowledge of google analytics, GA4 and analytics tools (eg. PowerBI)
- Digital ad copywriting and experience with web content management systems
- Ability to aggregate campaign results for analysis and decision making
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- You have a can-do attitude and impeccable attention to detail
- An eagerness and willingness to learn and grow in your profession
- Google certifications are a big plus: google analytics, google ads, google my business etc.
Our Work Environment
- The Association for Talent Development is a hybrid organization headquartered in Alexandria, VA.
- Our open concept office building is in the heart of Old Town Alexandria, right on King Street, just a block away from the Metro and the Historical District and Old Town Waterfront along the Potomac River.
- We are committed to our own development and offer a wide range of professional development opportunities, additional paid time off with our Learning Hours, and an annual Employee Learning Week.
- We celebrate and recognize our teammates with awards ceremonies, picnics, and other events.
If you are interested in the position or ATD in general, we want to talk with you!
Employment at ATD isn't just about a job - it's about our employees' well-being. Our ATD LiveWell program provides a variety of essential and fun benefits based on areas of Physical, Financial, Social, and Career health. Look at some (but not all) of what we offer and see for yourself!
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO, Personal Days, Sick Time, Sabbaticals, Learning Hours)
- 403(b) plan with 6% company match and immediate vesting on employee contributions
- Get Fit or Quit Program (reimbursement for gym memberships, fitness classes, etc.)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts
- Free Headspace membership
- Unlimited Professional Development through ATD (classes, certifications, resources, etc.)
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness library and events (virtual and in-person)
- Life insurance
- Accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity
- Company paid Teladoc visits
- Short- and long-term disability
- Pet insurance
- Employee discount program (Tickets at Work, Verizon, Hertz, Capital Bikeshare, and more)
ATD is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, age, color, national origin, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
ATD is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for any applicant with a disability. If you are disabled and need assistance participating in the application or hiring process please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or you may call us at 1.800.628.2783.