|Published||February 1, 2023|
Digital Marketing Analyst (Chicago/Hybrid)
Make a living and a difference...at The Fellowship!
The Fellowship is an organization of bridge builders whose vision is that Jews and Christians will reverse their 2,000-year history of discord and replace it with a relationship marked by dialogue, understanding, respect and cooperation. Together we are able to help more than a million Jews in need each year. Our success is built on a culture that celebrates the differences in who we are, what we have experienced, and how we think.
Are you ready to make an impact? The Fellowship is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our Analytics Team. The Digital Marking Analyst will use captured data to provide insight into our donor behavior, presenting these finds to our team while making recommendations to optimize each stage of our donor lifecycle. The Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for developing testing strategies, working with internal key stakeholders and external partners, you will provide guidance on digital revenue forecasting, and share the latest in industry trends and best practices.
Key components of the role include:
- Reporting and Metrics: create data reporting infrastructure and monitor dashboards
- Strategy Development : develop testing strategies for donor lifecycle optimization
- Partnerships : work with internal teams and external partners reporting on data metrics and guidance on revenue forecasting
- Communication and Presentation : present all findings to internal teams and external partners
The ideal candidate will have at least the following experience and abilities:
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent education and related experience
Minimum 3 years experience in a marketing analytics role or similar
Preferred experience with statistical analysis and reporting tools
Technical Knowledge/ Abilities:
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices across multiple platforms
- Database queries using SQL, data warehouses and data models.
- Experience with marketing strategies including CTV, SEO/SEM, and omni-channel.
- Experience with R, Microsoft PowerBI, Google Looker, Tableau, Excel/PowerPivot)
- Website analytics and testing tools (GA4, VWO, Rockerbox),
- Email marketing platforms (Salesforce MarketingCloud)
- Social media analytics (ex. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter).
Soft Skills/Individual Competencies:
- Strong analytical and strategic
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Strong communicator and presenter
- Demonstrated problem solver and self-starter
Come and experience all that The Fellowship offers, including the ability for you to make an impact in a global nonprofit with collaborative team members, professional growth opportunities and mission focused work. We have great benefits, newly designed offices and are located on Wacker Drive, across from the Chicago Riverwalk. Please submit your resume and salary requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE).