Digital Marketing Analyst
|Published||January 31, 2023|
Joining King's Hawaiian makes you part of our `ohana (family). We are a family-owned business for over seventy years, respecting our roots while thinking about our future as we continue to grow and care for our customers and the communities we serve. Our `ohana members build an environment of inclusivity as they freely collaborate, pursue learning through curiosity, and explore innovation as critical thinkers. Beyond that, we are also passionate about supporting the long-term health and well-being of our employees and their families. If you're excited to rise with our team, come and join our `ohana!
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, and working under general supervision, the Digital Marketing Analyst executes email campaigns, digital communications, reporting and analytics. The Digital Analyst is data-driven, detail-oriented, and creative. This is a highly collaborative and hands-on role, requiring the ability to execute at the day-to-day campaign level while orchestrating the achievement of strategic goals and objectives.
* Execute email marketing campaigns, including end-to-end setup, testing and optimization, scheduling, reporting and analysis.
* Work in tandem with the Marketing, Omni, and eCom teams on targeting, segmentation, and recommendations based on data.
* Ensure consistent content and strategic alignment of campaigns are upheld with partners, agencies, and vendors.
* Drive and measure success against departmental KPIs for customer engagement, acquisition, retention, and personalization initiatives.
* Create data visualization dashboards.
* Contribute to analytic projects as needed to drive actionable insights.
* Develop strong working relationships and collaborate with internal and external partners, including marketing strategy, partnerships, synergy, new product, programming, sales, data governance and other teams across the company.
* Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of this role
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent combination of work experience.
* 3+ years of relevant email and/or digital marketing experience using email service providers such as Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.
* Knowledge of email and digital marketing concepts and processes, including but not limited to campaign set up, deployment, copywriting, design, audience targeting and segmentation, deliverability, CRM best practices, QA, and A/B testing
* Fundamental knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms
* Expert in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience with analytical reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
* Experience with BigCommerce or Shopify.
* Proficient with Mailchimp and Klaviyo flow setup and enhanced segmentations.
* Google Analytics Certified.
* Basic understanding of database structures.
King's Hawaiian is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our ohana.