Digital Marketing Analyst
|Published||January 31, 2023|
At SimuTech Group, we truly believe that we are driving innovation and changing the world through the power of engineering simulation. Our growing team of energetic, tech savvy professionals work hard every day to inspire our clients to push the boundaries of innovation and deliver transformational products. If you are motivated and driven by a culture where excellent work ethic and passion are rewarded, then a career with SimuTech Group may be for you!
Looking for your next career move? Help today’s engineers build tomorrow’s products by providing solutions and guidance with the power of simulation.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will join SimuTech Group’s in-house Marketing team headquartered in Rochester, NY. The right fit for this role is someone who is highly analytical with excellent problem-solving capabilities and a team player. Key areas of focus for this role are search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) to increase search visibility and drive more MQL’s for the business, along with conducting market research for GTM strategies.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Manage offsite and onsite optimization projects and report on performance
- Conduct keyword research to guide content
- Review technical SEO issues and implement fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages, videos and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g., link building)
- Front-end web development
- Analytics – capture metrics and report on performance
- Technical writing, proofreading & editing responsibilities
- Implement keyword optimization tactics
- Work with the Engineering team to create technical content optimized for SEO
- Stay current on SEO trends
- Plan and implement customer research, market research, and competitive analysis
- Provide analysis and data for positioning documents for Sales & Marketing campaigns
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven, successful experience in SEO management
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS and current SEO practices required
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console (GSC) required
- Experience with SEM Rush, MOZ, or similar strongly preferred
- Strong reporting and analytical skills required
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Minimum five years of related experience in an SEO/SEM focused role required
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We have a 35+ year relationship with ANSYS and we are their largest Elite Channel Partner in North America. We provide world-class ANSYS engineering simulation software as well as support, training, consulting and physical testing services. We are headquartered in Rochester, NY with additional offices in Cleveland, Seattle, Montreal, and Toronto. We also have additional remote sales and engineering personnel throughout North America. SimuTech Group employs over 130 people with nearly half being engineers: most holding master's or PhD degrees.
SimuTech Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.