Digital Marketing Analyst
|Published||January 16, 2023|
|Location||Glen Allen, VA|
Digital Marketing Analyst
At Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc., a leading designer, marketer and distributor of small household and commercial appliances, our culture is one of hard work, ethical behavior, and teamwork. We roll up our sleeves and work hard to create products that have been pleasing customers for over 110 years. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes a hybrid work schedule, health, dental and vision insurances, along with 401(k), paid vacation, paid parental leave, paid charitable time off to share your talents with the non-profit of your choice, "summer hours" which is a great opportunity for long weekends all summer long, a quarterly subsidy to help cover the costs associated with staying fit, the ability to purchase our products at a discounted cost, employee recognition, team building activities, a casual dress code, and flexible hours just to name a few of the advantages of working for this dynamic company.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Digital Marketing Analyst, Online Marketing opportunity to support the efforts of the retail Digital Marketing and sales teams. The focus of this role is corporate strategic initiative to drive digital transformation, to drive sales and profit on our websites, and to attract and retain our target consumer (varies by brand). This position will focus on defining and measuring results vs. goals and providing channel and/or campaign specific recommendations and optimizations to maximize our investment. Additionally, this position will be responsible for managing various internal and external partnerships related to data structure, integrity, security, and the sharing of customized information.
Responsibilities of the position include:
* Support the Digital Marketing and retail sales teams in continuous improvement activities by way of reporting, analysis, and recommendations that allow us to maximize our investment to reach and convert consumers to our brands and products.
* Regularly track progress to key performance indicators and provide ideas and recommendations to drive improvement.
* Analyze website profitability (shipping subsidies, promotions, affiliate commissions, new products vs. factory recertified vs. parts, etc.) and share recommended adjustments to increase sales volume and profitability.
* Advance the use of data in the decision-making process.
* Manage relationship with data analytics providers to ensure accuracy and relevancy across a variety of audiences.
* In partnership with IT, map the future of digital marketing analytics, ensuring alignment with internal systems and security protocols.
* Conduct regular and ad-hoc research (e.g. brand audiences, customer journeys, search term analysis, competitive benchmarking, content trends, measurement tactics, etc.) and share learnings with team members as appropriate.
Requirements of the position include:
* A Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Communications, Marketing, or Website Development with a focus on Marketing).
* At least 3-5 of proven experience or familiarity in digital technology, web applications, ecommerce, social media applications, digital advertising and ability to adapt to new technologies.
* Proven experience using UTM tracking, Google Analytics (UA and GA4) for eCommerce websites, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console.
* Demonstrated knowledge of DTC ecommerce models particularly as a brand selling on its own site and on retailer sites (such as Amazon).
* Advanced computer skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail, including knowledge of advanced Excel functionality (Tableau and Power Bi experience a plus).
* Ability to organize and process large amounts of information and data.
* Good communications skills (verbal and written) & proven ability to work in a team environment.
Our employees enjoy working in a tobacco-free and drug-free environment. We do not consider candidates who use tobacco products. Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.E-Verify.gov.
If you are interested and qualified for this role, please applyHERE