|November 18, 2022
|Elk Grove Village, IL
The Digital Marketing Analyst’s primary responsibilities are to actively study market conditions through analyzing qualitative and quantitative data related to industry trends and our customers and competition. The goal of a market analyst is to support the marketing team with determining what solutions are in demand, what gaps there are in the market, what consumer trends are prevalent in the marketplace, and with identifying target audiences to help inform strategic marketing campaigns, our sales team, and R&D innovation efforts. This role also supports our Digital Marketing efforts related to KPI reporting, sales support, lead generation, and the execution of quarterly marketing campaigns.
- Conduct market research to inform campaigns and support various internal teams.
- Remain fully informed on market trends that are relevant to our business and customers.
- Develop and maintain a detailed mapping and analysis of our key market segments.
- Research and analyze consumer behavior relevant to our customers, exploring market trends and opportunities in the Food & Beverage space.
- Work with our sales and marketing teams to identify and pull lists of target audiences.
- Develop dashboards utilizing internal reporting platforms to track, measure, and report on KPIs.
- Identify and utilize key customer and prospect information to inform marketing efforts.
- Support sales team with trend data requests for customer presentations.
- Utilize D&B Hoovers to create and maintain target lists of companies for our various market segments.
- Utilize ZoomInfo and Sales Navigator to identify contacts, emails, and titles for marketing push campaigns.
- Pull D&B Hoovers company intel reports as needed for internal competitive and customer research.
- Assist with scheduling and publishing digital marketing content online.
- Assist with creation of Pardot emails for our monthly e-newsletter, quarterly marketing emails, and nurture campaigns.
- Own creation of campaign hierarchy ROI tracking and reporting.
- Pull reports and track performance of marketing campaigns and department KPIs.
- Assist sales and R&D with development of customer presentations.
- Build and manage the company’s digital asset and photo library.
- Provide additional support as needed.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- A college degree in Marketing, Statistics, or a related field required.
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B marketing or analyst role required, with proven experience leveraging market and customer data to support marketing and sales efforts.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office required, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, as well as written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience using Salesforce and Pardot preferred; experience using other CRM and email marketing platforms is also acceptable.
- Experience using Google Analytics and WordPress preferred; experience using DOMO a plus.
- Experience using market research tools preferred.
- Experience using prospecting and intelligence tools like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and D&B Hoovers a plus.
SEE YOUSELF WORKING AT EDLONG:
We’re proud of the company we keep; our customers, our partners, and most of all, our employees. Our people are the key ingredient to over a century of growth and success.
Our employees are the reason for Edlong being named among the nation’s Best Places to Work year after year. And whether you’re ready for a full-time food industry career or want to gain dynamic skills and experience as an intern, we boast a culture dedicated to diversity and inclusion, giving back, empowering its employees, and enriching the lives of everyone you touch.
Being part of the Edlong team is about more than collaboration—it’s about being part of a family of likeminded people, who act with integrity, lift each other up, and truly care about the work and good they’re doing. We care about our culture so much that we have an internal Culture Team, made up of employees from across the company, with a mission to “foster a shared purpose and emotional commitment from employees toward increasing the health of the organization by installing a culture based on trust and honest, respectful candor rooted in accountability.”
Diversity and Inclusion:
As a woman-owned company, we value individuals for the unique talents they bring. From our executive leadership team, which is proudly over 60% female, to our 38% minority representation that is 10% above industry average, we value and champion diversity and inclusion providing an environment of opportunity and growth. Every level and department at Edlong reflects this long-standing commitment.
Food Industry Careers That Give Back
At Edlong, our mission is to enrich the lives of everyone we touch, making our Edlong Enriches program an integral part of who we are, and what we do. From our matching gifts program and scholarships to relief aid and company-wide volunteer efforts, we offer our employees the opportunity to contribute both time and resources to support those in need in meaningful ways. We are proud and humbled to consistently exceed our annual contribution goal of donating 1% of all net profits to industry-related initiatives around food, nutrition and health, food science education, career mentoring, and crisis aid and relief.
- Comprehensive insurance package, including health, dental, vision, life and LTC
- Generous PTO, with addition time to Give Back and celebrate your Birthday
- 401(k) matching and profit-sharing
- 529 college savings match
- Bonus structure, including holiday and $1,000 sign-on
- Tuition reimbursement
- Matching charitable donations program
- We are all in this together– You do not work alone. Understand how you are connected to customers and colleagues, and quickly and freely offer and accept support. At the end of the day, we will rise and sink together.
- We are fully committed to growth – We take ownership. You are here because you are needed. What you do matters to customers, colleagues and the company. Do your job to the utmost of your ability and realize your impact. Be your best self. Owners vs operators, lead by example, dedicated to Edlong, be accountable, calm, strong work ethic. We earn our keep.
- We look for a better way – You can improve anything in your pursuit to create value for our customers and company. Look for waste and ways to do things faster, simpler and better. Act promptly when a better way is found.
- We enjoy victory and grow from defeat– Freely share the joy of success. When things go wrong, reflect and learn from the experience. Apply the valuable lesson to future opportunities. Never stop learning.