|Published||October 1, 2022|
|Location||Del Mar, CA|
Digital Marketing Analyst
• Del Mar, California
Apply for This Job
Employment Type Full-Time
Minimum Experience Mid-level
Analytics | Reporting & Analysis | Media Analytics | Attribution | Digital Marketing | Performance Marketing | Web Analytics
85SIXTY is a performance focused digital consultancy. As such, the Jr. Analyst is responsible for keeping the internal team and the brand team informed on the performance of all campaigns. Additionally, the Jr Analyst plays an integral role in the identification of trends & anomalies and distributing that information across the team to inform future strategy. As we strive to match analytics and insights to the peculiarities of each client's business as well as the unique datasets which each client may present, this role requires not only methodical attention to detail but also a creative approach to understanding the relationship between different facets of a client's business as represented in their data. The Jr Analyst provides support in media/web analytics, reporting and analysis, and data integration/hygiene. The position is relied upon by client and team members as the source of reliable and consistent performance data.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team leading an effort to better utilize complex marketing datasets in close to real-time to make highly granular marketing decisions. This includes participating in the development of new internal systems and technologies as we evolve from primarily a service oriented model to one that is equally balanced between proprietary technology / products and services. You will also have the opportunity to work at the rapidly evolving junction of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in the digital marketing ecosystem.
* Data Collection & Aggregation - Responsible for identifying key sources of information, developing and maintaining methods to keep that data flowing through internal systems in an accurate and consistent manner.
* Reporting- Efficiently developing reports as well as crafting insightful analysis that tells a story understandable to clients that is actionable in driving a set of recommendations that produce demonstrable improvements/results.
* Analysis & Interpretation - Effectively reviewing results and data to create actionable insights and strategy that will produce the desired results for clients. This can include media optimizations, creative tuning, audience insights, user experience enhancements as well as hypotheses that can then be tested and measured.
* Leadership - Being proactive and creative in the development of client solutions and impactful analysis. This includes educating both clients and fellow colleagues on new methodologies and sharing actionable insights.
* Teamwork - Professionally and collaboratively coordinating with internal client teams, partner agencies, clients and vendors
* Presentation - Effectively sharing and presenting new methodologies, tools, and learnings to both clients and colleagues
Desired Experience & Skills:
* Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in marketing, statistics, math, engineering, computer science, information science, social science or business-related fields with technical and project management skills
* Hands-on experience with web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics). Certificate preferred.
* Experience with digital marketing and / or digital marketing analytics.
* Expert experience in Excel, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, and Google Slides.
* Experience in Tableau or Domo required.
* Background in data visualization.
* Strong interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
* Strong project management skills with the ability to independently manage multiple efforts
* Proactive, organized, dedicated, team player
* Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
* FSA - Health/Dependent Care
* Voluntary Life/AD&D
* Employee Assistance Program
* Retirement Plan
* FTO - Flexible Time Off
* Paid Holidays - 14 total
Salary range: $65,000 - $72,000
85Sixty is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or veteran status.