|Published||May 9, 2022|
Great Purpose. Great People.
At Imagine Learning we ignite learning breakthroughs. It drives everything we do. We innovate together to support educators in creating those special moments when students experience the joy of learning at its best. We serve more than 10 million students and partner with more than 7,500 school districts nationwide.
Envision Your Experience
As a digital marketing analyst, you will be a part of the Corporate Marketing team for Imagine Learning. In this newly created data-driven role, you will be instrumental in measuring our performance and success, while making recommendations for future strategies. You will help support business decisions by collecting, analyzing, and reporting on website and marketing data regarding customers, markets, campaign effectiveness, and ROI.
This is a regular, full-time position, based out of your home office (must be in the US). You can also expect to travel up to 20%, so be sure you have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance and a clean driving record for at least the preceding 39 months.
Imagine Learning offers competitive total compensation, including incentive opportunities for regular employees.
Share Your Expertise
Experience, education, and qualifications essential for success in this role, include:
- Standardized Reporting: Work with internal stakeholders to determine ongoing business intelligence needs in order to design, develop, and produce ongoing reports and dashboards to support the business. This may include marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement.
- Identify and interpret data, formulate insights, provide tactic-specific response rates, lead gen conversions, multi-touch attribution and overall impact on revenue (ROI) and successfully communicate actionable recommendations and implications to core teams.
- Campaign Analysis: Provide ROI analysis of online & potentially offline marketing campaigns with predefined key performance indicators
- Test Design and Analysis: Work with internal stakeholders to create a solid test design that will produce statistically sound, actionable results
- Web Analytics: In addition to setting up standard web reports, the ideal candidate will continually mine Google Analytics, Eloqua, and NetSuite/Salesforce for insights to improve performance, and interpret potential direction to stakeholders
- Competitor Analysis: Partner with product marketing to conduct market research to analyze the competitive landscape, determine brand perceptions, identify new market opportunities and help with the other ad-hoc competitor projects
- Coordinate with business analysts within the company to find the best solution for reporting ROI.
- 5-6 years of work experience in marketing research, statistics or data analysis
- Experience in advanced analytic and statistical techniques related multivariate and A/B testing, digital revenue attribution, and marketing effectiveness
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Experience with Eloqua preferred and either NetSuite or Salesforce required
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Skilled at succinctly creating easy-to-understand graphic reports in PowerPoint to support socialization of insights and recommendations
- Experience leveraging Excel or Smartsheet for ad hoc data analysis as needed for projects, including creating Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, and other activities
- Experience building and automating management level reporting
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
- Skilled at adapting to new technologies
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams
- Excellent written, oral and presentation abilities - must be able to communicate complex ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- To help ensure the safety of our valued employees, customers, and other business associates, Imagine Learning encourages employees to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Employees entering our office locations must be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test result within 24 hours of their visit.
Ignite Your Career
We support your unique career journey by providing flexibility, investing in wellbeing, and propelling growth.
- Imagine Learning is a hybrid workplace, with the majority of employees enjoying the opportunity to work from home within the US. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we also maintain offices in Provo, UT, Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, and Rock Rapids, IA.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, including:
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- Company-paid behavioral health coaching
- 15 paid holidays, including a winter shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- 15 days of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO) to start
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- Paid volunteer hours and annual giving events
- Imagine Learning is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- We offer a wide variety of professional development programs, including tuition reimbursement for eligible employees.
Imagine Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Imagine Learning will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.