|Published||May 9, 2022|
Adecco Creative and Marketig is recruiting a Marketing Campaign Execution Specialist for the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people.
The US Marketing Campaign Execution Team (CET) is dedicated to accelerating and improving Mercers go-to-market of digital communication and engagement, intellectual capital and solutions to our clients/prospects.
The CETs role is to advise and guide marketing teams on the execution of campaigns, fostering agility and collaboration while supporting marketings contribution to growth objectives.
This Campaign Execution Specilaists role will sit in the US Marketing Campaign Execution Team part of our US Marketing funtion who are responsible for delivering campaign execution excellence.
This is an individual contributor role who will receive assignments from Campaign Execution Managers (aka Campaign Managers) or the CET Leader, who translates our clients marketing requests into actual output that will touch Mercers clients and prospects.
The Campaign Execution Specialists role will require a basic level of knowledge in marketing and webpage management, using technical systems such as Adobe Experience Manager or WordPress. He/She should also posess an intermediate level of expertise in using a CRM/Marketing Automation management software such as Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, etc. Should be familiar with using a project management system such as JIRA, WRIKE, Asana, etc.
• Build, customize and optimize the campaign execution tasks assigned, to include new campaign requirements, development test and production execution
• Provide complete, accurate and timely execution of campaign tasks that meets the marketing and business objectives.
• Balance time and priorities with required business Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Work with associated Line of Business Campaign Managers to ensure execution of best practices, compliance, and brand guidelines.
• Meet with Campaign Managers and/or other Campaign Execution Speciaists regularly to to troubleshoot common issues or improve efficiency in delivery.
Digital campaign execution
Executing on integrated cross-channel marketing campaigns is fundamental to the success of all of our campaigns. This role is key to supporting the execution of these campaigns via:
• Creating/managing database/smartlists
• Campaign building using Marketo (MAP)
• Creation and send of HTML emails
• Campaign A/B testing
• Webinar back-end support, creating event webpages, forms & emails
Digital property management
Our local Mercer web properties help to solidify our brand and define our offering to the local market. This role will support the building of these webpages to deliver high quality digital marketing campaigns via:
• Content upload and webpage updates using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
• Creation of campaign digital assets such as landing pages, web forms
• Search engine optimization using tagging/keywords
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Education Undergraduate degree
Experience 2-5 years experience in a similar role
Knowledge and skills (general and technical) • Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Information Systems, Business Management or related field.
• Project management and implementation skills - time management
• Problem resolution and decision-making skills
• Experience or high learning capability of different technical programs including Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, Cvent, Adobe CQ, Adobe Analytics, Wrike, WebEx, ON24, GlobalMeet and/or Zoom Pro. HTML for email, Dreamweaver/Expression or similar software.
Other requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training) • Excellent English speaking and writing skills
• Ability to work with large excel databases, sort/compare lists.
• CRM software experience a bonus but not required
• Understanding of basic statistics for ROI analysis.
• Collaborative - willingness to work in team environment with colleagues around the world.
• Independent - ability to generate high quality work on own and set own priorities and timelines.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time working under tight deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
IMPORTANT: This job is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers including Holiday, 401(k), and Insurance Benefit Plans.
Many Adecco Group clients require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at the time of hire due to company policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, Adecco Group may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status unless prohibited by state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons (if permitted by state law). If you are a resident of a state that has passed a law prohibiting employers from requiring proof of vaccination, you do not have to report your vaccination status at this time, but you may not be able to be placed at federal contractor worksites in the future or with certain healthcare clients if you choose not to provide your status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records