|Published||December 31, 2021|
Digital Marketing Analyst - Strategy
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joyce Courter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000 per year
A bit about us:
It's a HOT job market right now and a great time to consider new job opportunities!
Do you have 2+ years of digital marketing experience with an interest or focus on measurement, analytics, or strategy?
If so, read on!
We work with some of the biggest brands in the world, delivering top-notch digital projects and solutions with a focus on consumer behavior and data analytics. Over the last 25 years, we have grown into one of the most recognized agencies in consumer advertising and digital marketing.
We have an immediate need for Social Media Analyst - this is a full-time direct hire role with the option of working 100% remotely.
Why join us?
* Opportunity to work with F100 internationally-renowned clients
* Competitive salary and exceptional employee benefits
* 100% remote
Is your background a fit?
* 4+ years of experience in in marketing mix modeling, digital attribution, and/or media analytics and optimization
* Strong analytics experience within media, CRM, social, site, eComm, or other digital channels
* Advanced experience driving optimization conversations based on media analysis
* Advanced knowledge of Google suite, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
* Proficient with Microsoft Office suite - Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams
* Experience with Adobe Analytics is a plus!
What you will be doing?
* Lead team regarding statistics, analytics, and/or modeling projects
* Lead analytics strategy, measurement, and optimization with a focus on marketing mix modeling, digital attribution, and media analytics and optimization
* Apply advanced data analytical skills to deep dive into the data and provide data insights to test theories, confirm assumptions, generate recommendations, and measure success
* Own development of client-ready reports, presentations, case studies, and other deliverables
* Lead analytics automation, data visualization, and reporting strategy
* Lead client-facing presentations, communication, and overall project ownership
* Develop analytics and data strategy thought leadership, including the development of new capabilities and case studies
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.