|Date Posted||December 30, 2021|
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst for our Houston, Texas Home Office (role could potentially turn into hybrid WFH role). This position is an integral part of NorthStar's overall growth plans for 2022 and beyond. Directly supporting the Associate Digital Marketing Director, you'll drive the strategic development of digital marketing campaigns and optimize digital lead generation programs.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing organization and leverage your robust Digital Marketing experience by directly supporting one of our highest-priority strategic initiatives.
As our Digital Marketing Analyst, you'll have ownership over tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of NorthStar Memorial Group's web properties and campaigns and collaborate with various marketing team members, vendors, and client partners to assist in developing cohesive multi-channel marketing communications strategies and initiatives in line with overall sales and revenue targets.
Why NorthStar Memorial Group?
Since 2004, NorthStar Memorial Group has grown, evolved and led the funeral and cemetery profession with a fresh perspective and without ever losing sight of what they do best: celebrating life and passionately supporting the families we serve. What began as a single property in Decatur, Illinois has now expanded to include more than 85 funeral, cremation and cemetery locations serving thousands of families across the United States. NorthStar understands the power of legacies and we've made it our life's work to honor them.
NSMG differentiates itself from its competitors in several significant areas:
- Growth: NSMG has a proven ability to acquire and integrate properties in demographically attractive markets. They have also been successful at achieving profitable organic growth and selling increasing levels of pre-need funeral and cemetery products.
- Culture: The NSMG culture purposely fosters entrepreneurial behaviors in their home office and field management teams. We stand behind a common set of values referred to as PACT – Passion, Accountability, Courage, and Transparency.
- Customer Experience Philosophy: NSMG believes “the sales department is not the whole company; the whole company is the sales department.” What this means is that the company's management fully embraces that the organization is a sales company that sells a service, and that every conversation with a client or potential client has opportunity (ECHO—Every Conversation Has Opportunity). ECHO is intended to underpin the motivations and behaviors of every employee and guide all client facing interactions.
- Develops and implements tracking and reporting across SEO, SEM, Social Media, CRO program (conversion rate optimization), user experience and website behavior
- Analyzes digital channels and campaigns to provide strategic recommendations on improvements and synergies
- A/B test and continually optimize campaign ad performance for Social Media and landing pages
- Assist in developing marketing initiatives to increase website traffic, improve conversion rates, and generate leads
- Monitor effective use of digital marketing budgets across all campaigns with emphasis on ROI
- Work closely with developers throughout the development and implementation of websites and campaign landing pages
- Conduct research and analyze online competitors
- Collaborate with partners about market trends and analyzes web marketing landscape
- Works with strategic partners to structure tracking and optimization program by executing client-side changes
- Responsible for Google Analytics and digital reporting tools
- Build and support analytic metrics to show month-to-month trends and assist locations in understanding the key values
- Contribute to the strategic planning and development of websites, applications, and other web-based initiatives
- Communicate directly with clients to provide solutions to SEO, SEM and Social Media related questions and concerns