|Date Posted||October 30, 2021|
Digital Marketing Analyst
Purpose of Position: Responsible for tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analyzing data, developing campaign strategies, optimizing and reporting online campaign performance, and communicating with clients. You should have strong technical skills and be able to present actionable insights to inform digital marketing strategies. A top-notch Digital Marketing Analyst should also have excellent analytical skills, be extremely comfortable working with large data sets, be detail-oriented, and work well within a team.
Accountabilities and Job Activities:
· Maintaining measurement plans which align with business and marketing goals. Driving processes which translate data into accurate performance reports. Uncovering lead funnel shifts and audience insights, while staying attuned to broader site innovation opportunities.
· Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
· Regularly analyzing performance and pull reports from a variety of data sources. Researching and recommending optimizations and tests for driving engagement and improving lead conversions based on data. Independently producing digital analytics dashboards, data visualizations, campaign and website performance reports, and related reporting outputs at the team and collaborator level.
· Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
· Partnering and collaborating with marketing team to develop digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
· Thinking outside the box to propose recommendations that address business problems or opportunities.
· Monitoring digital media and marketing trends.
· Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers and business leaders.
· Helping to maintain documentation in support of digital analytics solutions.