|Published||September 26, 2021|
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: Monday-Friday
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network
The story of Hartford HealthCare is the story of transformation – from a handful of disconnected organizations a decade ago to a unified system with a shared, value-based culture of accountability and innovation. The healthcare landscape has become highly competitive, with new players and disruptive technology and we are working to expand and create our system’s organizational, leadership, cultural, and talent capabilities to ensure Hartford HealthCare will always be the first choice of the people we serve.
The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for supporting an array of activities which advance the marketing and business interests of Hartford HealthCare. The Digital Marketing Analyst participates in a wide range of responsibilities around reporting and analysis, including marketing campaign performance, ROI, Customer Relationship Management platform, email marketing, contact center activity, competitor research, reputation monitoring, Google Analytics and social media. Responsibilities include but, are not limited to the following:
- Works with the Director of Digital Marketing to support key initiatives for HHC Marketing, provide insight, optimization, and to surface new opportunities.
- Responsible for data analysis, reporting, and assistance with optimization of digital efforts
- Assists with targeting specific audiences that have a high propensity to convert
- Reporting on ROI connected to marketing efforts
- Manages all aspects of data collection and analyses for department-specific reporting. Includes (but not limited to) e-newsletters, websites, social media, call center, community education and CRM campaigns.
- Analyzes and reports on HHC’s online reputation, consumer perception and net promoter score.
- Works with external advertising agencies and internal customers, to assess and share efficacy of campaign tactics (through lead conversion/ROI reporting) with key service-line and business-unit stakeholders.
- Creates and presents digital marketing planning and results to senior leadership, clinical staff and marketing staff as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree Education is required. Master's degree is preferred.
- At least three (3) years in data analytics in relation to marketing, or other similarly relevant experience.
- Healthcare experience helpful, though other industry experience will be considered.
Critical Success Factors:
- Experience with business intelligence platforms.
- Expert at Microsoft Excel
- CRM systems experience, including report building.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager and other digital marketing tools and platforms.
- Proficiency in identifying target audiences and gaining insights.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Ability to prioritize and manage requests from various sources with an ability to work well with varied personalities and deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate, communicate, present and negotiate effectively across disciplines and groups, with vendors and with customers.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.