|Date Posted||September 4, 2021|
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We are in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we are designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs.
Mercer is seeking candidates for the following position supporting the Urbandale, IA location.
Digital Marketing Analyst
What can you expect?
- As a Digital Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to support all aspects of digital marketing where you can enhance your creative skills working with a dynamic team on a wide range of digital marketing functions including content marketing and syndication, social media planning and posting, copy review, website creation and content edits, SEO optimization, landing page design and optimization, e-mail marketing (content and deployment), graphics creation and review, and project management as directed by the digital marketing leader
- You will be part of a company committed to enhancing the health, wealth, and careers of the clients we serve and their employees — and will work for a company equally invested in the development of our own people
- You can rest assured a high value is placed on diversity and we work to foster understanding, inclusion, and innovation in the workplace
- You will be doing meaningful, challenging work, and can look forward to a career with many opportunities to learn, grow, and advance
What is in it for you?
At Mercer, we are as invested in creating brighter futures for our own people as we are for our clients. To help you reach your full potential, we offer a culture, benefits program and resources that support your wellbeing and career development as well as:
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match and are committed to making a difference in the lives of people
- A culture of belonging, innovation, collaboration, internal mobility and extraordinary career opportunities through our four businesses: Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman, each consistently ranked the industry leader in their fields
- Competitive pay, full benefits package – starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life insurance, generous 401k match AND automatic contribution)
- Generous paid time off for vacation, sick, company holidays and time to give back to your community; flexible work culture
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities, and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations
- Opportunities to participate in our mentor program, as well as participate in networking with other colleagues in our Business Resource Groups (BRGs) – Mercer Cares (community involvement), PRIDE, Women@Mercer, Racial & Ethnic Diversity and Rising Professionals Network!
We will count on you to:
- Work with internal and external resources to ensure assigned projects are completed accurately, on-time and within budget
- Assist in the development of client digital campaigns, including content development, website maintenance (desktop and mobile), search engine optimization, and social media
- Assist with email development and deployments
- Work with both internal and external resources to develop content, graphics, imagery, brand guidelines, etc. for a number of different clients and projects
- Assist with the management and implementation of digital marketing initiatives
- Support the trafficking of digital projects through the implementation pipeline
- Assist with consulting business leaders and peers to produce outcomes aligned with business needs and goals
- Work with business leaders and functional business partners to find solutions that support business goals and objectives in an efficient and timely manner
- Monitor digital asset activity and may help to recommend changes to optimize business results
- Contribute to development and production of digital dashboards and reporting mechanisms evaluating success of digital marketing programs and business initiatives
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- At least 2 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience in B2C or B2B digital marketing activities which may include search engine marketing (SEO and PPC), permissions-based e-mail marketing, social media, banner advertising, website creating and content edits, content syndication and affiliate marketing
- Ability to exercise critical, independent thinking and problem solve
- Exceptional interpersonal skills coupled with strong written and verbal communications
- Time management skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects with disparate timelines
- Skilled in or ability to learn the nuances of Digital Marketing Analytics software and implement appropriately across various digital assets
What makes you stand out:
- A creative thinker with experience in a wide range of digital marketing projects who is excited to continue to learn and explore new digital content tools and trends
- Direct experience with Google Analytics
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Dreamweaver with the ability to become proficient in proprietary content management tools
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.me.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.