|Date Posted||August 28, 2021|
Marketing Specialist- SEO, CRM
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joyce Courter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000 per year
A bit about us:
It's a HOT job market right now and a great time to consider new job opportunities!
Do you have 2+ years of digital marketing experience with an interest or focus on measurement, analytics, SEO, or strategy? If so, read on!
We work with some of the biggest brands in the world, delivering top-notch digital projects and solutions with a focus on consumer behavior and data analytics. Over the last 25 years, we have grown into one of the most recognized agencies in consumer advertising and digital marketing.
We have an immediate need for an Associate Digital Marketing Specialist with a strong background in SEO and measurement. This person will be working on global multi-agency projects as well as local small businesses. This is a full-time direct hire role with the option of working 100% remotely.
Why join us?
* Opportunity to work with F100 internationally-renowned clients
* Competitive salary and exceptional employee benefits
Is your background a fit?
* 2+ year of experience in digital measurement, analytics, SEO, CRM, and/or data strategy including preliminary knowledge of:
* Reporting/dashboarding tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, or NinjaCat
* SEO tools (e.g. Brightedge, ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Search Console, etc)
* Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite - Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams
* Google suite, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager preferred, but not mandatory
What you will be doing:
* Aggregate and analyze data from a variety of sources to inform hypotheses, and testing/learning plans, and creative campaigns
* Identify trends from multiple data sources and translate findings into prioritized actionable recommendations
* Analyze data to drive digital strategies that include relevant channels, messaging, and testing plans
* Create client-ready reports, presentations, case studies, and other deliverables
* Create benchmarks and goals for relevant channels and deliverables to track performance and inform optimizations
* Perform consumer and competitive research to understand our clients’ landscape, target audience behaviors, and KPIs
* Contribute to quarterly content creation and optimization plans driven by SEO performance and keyword research/trends
* Perform technical and on-site SEO analysis and optimizations
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.