|Published||July 4, 2021|
Duration: 6 month+
The individual will work on a small, but dynamic marketing team that develops integrated marketing solutions and web-based programs for Mellon and Dreyfus CIS. The candidate will handle tactical content requests while also working on mid to large digital projects that drive each business’s strategic initiatives. The Digital Operations Associate will be responsible for managing web content updates (daily, monthly and quarterly) and supporting the implementation of future enhancements that meet strategic goals. The Digital Operations Associate will act as a liaison and at times marketing project lead with partners from marketing, IT, sales, external vendors and media agencies. The successful candidate will be adaptable, understands the value of robust web/digital media practices, employs a user-centric view to all digital developments, and has a willingness to contribute to a culture of professionalism, innovation and teamwork.
• Serves as project team member on numerous concurrent projects related to our web presence.
• Assists in implementation process relating to current and future online needs; including web site design/navigation, online advertising (banners, landing pages, animated GIFs, etc.) and page publishing.
• Assists in maintaining creative standards through efficient and effective work and careful quality control.
• Collaborates with team members on cross-functional initiatives and coordinates the integration of creative and technical elements into a final product.
• Updates content and makes basic layout/structure changes. Runs monthly expiration reports to ensure compliance review occurs for expiring assets and all content is current.
• Develops and maintains a proactive review process to ensure content is accurate and optimized according to SEO best practices.
• Manages elements of content management workflow.
• Monitors user metrics and maximizes ROI for rich media projects.
• Helps establish and enforce a baseline of site quality - broken links, hyperlinks opening in correct window structure, etc.
• Routine website updates, postings, and general maintenance.
• Assists with email activities including newsletters, webcasts, and event invitations as needed.
• Maintains Dreyfus CIS sitelets.
• Liaises with Investment Management digital team to align edits on the IM and Dreyfus CIS sites.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, or related field preferred.
• Must have experience with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) / Content Management Systems (CMS). Experience with Crownpeak, Liferay and/or Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) a plus. Open Text / Red Dot experience a plus.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience working within corporate brand and web standards.
• Hands on professional experience with basic web and graphic design software -HTML/ CSS, Adobe CC Studio, Dreamweaver.
• Experience in web design/information architecture best practices.
• Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to work under pressure of deadlines and ever-shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Background working on projects with cross-functional teams.
• Must have deep understanding of browser and platform compatibility issues.
• Must be strong conceptual thinker with a keen eye for interaction design, visual design and usability.
• Should have prior experience working in a collaborative environment with other front-end developers, back-end developers and project managers.
• Must have exceptional communication skills, be highly organized, be committed to a team environment and maintain a professional demeanor.
• Experience in Financial Services is preferred, but not a must
Top 3 required skills:
o Experience working within corporate brand and web standards.
o Hands on professional experience with basic web and graphic design software
o Experience in web design/information architecture best practices.