|Published||June 27, 2021|
Looking to join a company in the midst of a digital transformation where the consumer is king and talent, technology and data are our greatest resources? Keep reading to see if this opportunity is of interest to you!
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid search campaigns and Facebook campaigns for RentPath customers. This includes tracking, analyzing and executing paid search strategies, ensuring that all deliverables are executed on time and produce a high standard of quality for our clients. You will also identify opportunities for performance optimization through analysis and execute on findings.
You will be an important part of a larger Scaled Marketing team tasked with growing the many digital brands under the RentPath portfolio.
Sound like the exact challenge you’ve been looking for? Like the perfect role for you? If so, keep reading.
A Day in the Life
Imagine this as your day to day role and responsibilities……
- You drive rapid growth of RentPath businesses using SEM and digital performance marketing for all websites
- You collaborate with the Team Lead on initiatives to optimize marketing efforts
- You handle all day-to-day optimization, tracking, and reporting related to the SEM program and social advertising
- You leverage analysis to inform marketing decisions for the SEM program and identify insights to inform marketing changes for the organization
- You identify opportunities for performance optimization through analysis of KPIs
- You collaborate with external partners to maximize the value of SEM relationships
- Deliver quality insights with clients to grow the understanding of digital marketing best practices with clients.
What We Need from You
- You bring the ability to communicate marketing tactics to a diverse group of stakeholders and excellent analytical skills for data-driven decision, deriving and disseminating actionable insights resulting from such analysis.
- You have a thirst for learning and evolving in role in order to build the foundation for a best-in-class SEM program.
- You have a keen attention to detail for the purposes of optimization and achieving marketing efficiencies.
- You bring a strong understanding of how ratios and key marketing metrics are interconnected.
- You have the ability to work on initiatives proactively with minimal supervision, strong problem solving, communication (verbal/written) and time-management skills.
- You have strong working knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, charts, vlookup, sumifs) and capacity to learn and work with databases and technical systems, as well as interface with data systems and engineering teams.
- You bring experience with bid management and web analytics tools.
- You have somewhere between 0-3 years of experience with search engine marketing or marketing analysis, and have completed your undergrad degree – BA/BS with a concentration in business, economics, computer science of mathematics preferred.
- If you have tagging experience, even better. You will also come with a working knowledge of Google AdWords, and Facebook to be able to hit the ground running.
A Few of our Perks and Benefits
- Immediate 401k match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Paid volunteering days
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
- Covered parking or Marta stipend (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
- On-site gym (for Atlanta HQ - based employees)
Still interested? Upload your resume and a Recruiter will check it out as soon as possible.
Why Choose RentPath?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the industry and strong financial performance. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, and Expedia. Will you be next?