|Location||Lake Mary, FL|
|Date Posted||April 23, 2021|
Digital Marketing Analyst
The Digital Marketing Analyst provides vision, and leads the strategic direction of all business and
consumer analytics related to our clients' customers and prospect target audiences.
Reporting to the Director of Digital, this position will collaborate with the communications team,
account service, third party vendors, leadership and clients to report on performance. These
insights will guide recommendations for strategies designed to achieve and exceed business goals
through marketing and advertising program effectiveness.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Ability to successfully apply a suite of analytic methodologies, tools, and techniques in a
dynamic, fast-paced environment focused on customer growth and profitable marketing insights.
* Proficient with statistical software, manipulating and interpreting large data sets, and
experience across other critical toolsets (database environments and requirements, computing, and
* Success analyzing numerical data, identifying opportunity spaces within a business strategy
framework, and producing actionable results.
* Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated strength in planning, organizing, and
delivering multiple projects and tasks with aggressive deadlines.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills.
* Thorough knowledge of the marketing technology
* A sense of curiosity with a desire to continually learn.
* Highly self-motivated and self-driven
* Solving problems is a passion
* A discerning eye for detail, quality, and accuracy
* Orderliness and organization are inherent to your DNA
* Email and CRM marketing
* Content marketing
* Familiarity with HTML and code-driven website optimization
Education and Experience
* BA degree
* 2+ years of experience in a multi-channel marketing environment
* 2+ years of experience as a business or research analyst