|Date Posted||February 20, 2021|
One of the Big Four Tax firms is looking for a Senior Associate for their digital marketing team. This position will be focused on their digital analytics and optimization and will work closely with internal stakeholders including Audit, Tax, Advisory, Institutes, Industry, Brand and Events Marketing teams. This would be supporting their long-term strategic plans and how they translate into a data-driven digital content strategy across their channels, social media platforms, web properties, apps, emails and online events. The role will be responsible for analyzing data and managing the measurement and digital analytics framework and strategy to support digital marketing campaigns across channels and platforms within marketing.
As part of the digital marketing team, the Senior Associate, Digital analytics and optimization will use measurement tools and comprehensive analysis to help inform compelling digital strategies, working closely with functional leaders and other key stakeholders within the firm to engage, monitor, optimize and measure outcomes. This individual will be highly engaged in analytics and insights across all paid, owned, and earned channels (including display, paid search, natural search, site, thought leadership, mobile apps, social). You will have the vision, structured thinking and business savvy to see how digital data can lead to understanding audiences and helping marketers develop high-impact, efficient branding, lead generating and thought leadership content.
Conducting and communicating comprehensive and thorough analysis of digital marketing campaigns and building dashboards in PowerBI to provide actionable insights used to determine a digital strategic direction and market approach.
They are a professional, smart and driven team where your hard work pays off with opportunities for advancement. Competitive salary and benefits offered. Position will be working remote but would require the ability to work onsite in the future.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Analytics, Statistics or related field
- Experience with Adobe analytics, Google analytics 360
- In depth knowledge of PowerBI (PowerBI report server a must)
- Experience with working with development teams to create data layers on websites, and use tag management systems to get data from a website or app
- Strategic thinker with proven experience in drawing and communicating insights from business data sources; deriving insights based on analysis and interpretation of quantitative and qualitative data
- Intimate familiarity with and ability to execute a broad range of analytics methodologies, tools and platforms, including new and emerging technologies; with the vision to investigate and adopt emerging methodologies
- Ability to take data and turn it into actionable insights
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.