|Date Posted||February 18, 2021|
- Compile, organize, and reconcile data for a variety of teams and areas of focus.
- Collaborate and partner with teams from multiple departments for reporting, metrics and recommendations (Marketing, Creative, IT, Merchandise, Pricing, Professional Sales, Accounting, etc.).
- Develop reporting dashboards and tools for digital marketing and e-commerce site performance on a daily, weekly, quarterly, and annual basis, or as needed by the business.
- Partner with business stakeholders to analyze digital marketing campaigns for effectiveness and develop data informed actions that lead to improvements in campaign sales and other KPI's.
- Assist in setting up, tracking, and reporting on a/b marketing test models. Measure, optimize and report outcomes of marketing tests.
- Provide ongoing analysis and reporting of sales and margin drivers, identifying root causes, and opportunities to drive incremental growth.
- Collaborate with other teams to conduct competitive analysis, sales analysis, and market research to identify opportunities for O'Reilly Auto Parts.
- Translate raw data and marketing results into easily to understand findings including preparation of executive summaries and e-commerce business reviews.
- Create Ad-hoc reporting and support of new report development as needed.
- Assist with special department projects at the direction of the Supervisors, Managers, Directors, or Vice President.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
- Inquisitive and in constant pursuit of innovative ways to drive results; does not settle for the status quo.
- Ability to manage projects, be organized and set clear priorities.
- Excellent written verbal and communication skills.
- Proactive self-starter who is comfortable in a team oriented work environment.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of direct and hands-on digital marketing experience (search engine optimization, website analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.).
- Experience working with cross-functional teams with an ability to influence others internally and externally.
- Knowledge of internal O'Reilly processes.
- Automotive knowledge.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.