|Date Posted||February 6, 2021|
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst consultant for a contract opening with one of our largest Healthcare clients located in Philadelphia, PA/ REMOTE to start!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Digital Marketing Analyst
The Digital Marketing Analyst develops and executes multi-step automated email marketing campaigns across the corporation utilizing the Oracle Eloqua platform. The execution-orientated role is responsible for guiding and creating the email automation flow and positioning of assets that support the delivery of email campaigns.
The candidate must be able to multitask including managing several integrated marketing campaigns simultaneously. Beyond cross organizational email campaign execution, the role will focus on operational campaign quality control insuring the collection of metrics. Knowledge of web technology and landing page utilization will assist in successful projects. A solid understanding of online marketing technologies and channel use is required.
The successful candidate must be energetic and a collaborative team player with the ability to influence others. Strong organizational skills are critical along with an open minded approach to challenging the status quo. You must be able to work with highly ambiguous problems taking responsibility to find a realistic path to a solution.
- Execute multi-touch account-based marketing plans.
- Develop strong relationships with internal creative services agency, marketing communications strategists and lead nurturing team.
- Support marketing in setting up and maintaining a quality architecture for email campaigns.
- Develop ongoing marketing automation campaigns to support all stages of sales-marketing funnel.
- Audit operational and planned campaign plans to ensure market readiness and quality assurance
- Measure and report on the impact of marketing campaigns and make data driven recommendations.
- Manage contact segmentation lists and reporting according to compliance and stakeholder requirements.
- General HTML coding familiarity. Ability to update HTML email and landing page templates is a requirement.
- Demonstrated flexibility and decision-making skills under pressure.
- Demonstrated project management skills with ability to develop and implement business strategies and assess business performance in a cross functional environment that maximize the benefit of the automation tools.
- 5 years direct email marketing and compliance experience
- 5 years metrics analysis and reporting
- 5 years' experience with marketing automation and operational analysis
- Experience with HTML
- Experience in Eloqua is required
- Experience with marketing automation technologies for multi-step marketing campaigns
- The ability to learn and deploy changing technologies quickly
- Demonstrated communication (verbal and written) skills, analytical, problem solving and teamwork skills
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Patrick Gudknecht, Sourcing Specialist, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
The S3 Difference
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions company with 28 years' of experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you're eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans