|Date Posted||January 27, 2021|
The Marketing Analytics team is looking for a seasoned “fully dedicated” Analytic Analyst to support the Digital Marketing Strategy Team. Reporting directly, under the guidance of CB’s Marketing Analytics Director.
The Digital Marketing Strategy Team is responsible for promoting our products and services across digital channels, including corporate websites, social media, targeted e-mail, native advertising, search engines and more. The team is also responsible for staying current on industry best practices and providing strategic guidance across all channels.
CB Marketing Analytics team is responsible for supporting multi-channel analytics. This role requires supporting the creation for distribution of Adhoc analytics using various productivity tools such as Microsoft Office, after acquisition of KPIs/metrics from multiple sources (analytics platforms such as Tableau, marketing platforms, etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop to distribute metrics/KPIs/success stories/case studies of campaigns, digital initiatives, including digital innovations, COVID-19 digital responses, and internal transformation initiatives
• Work with Marketing Analytics team members to produce analytics for marketing content, thought leadership articles and artifacts including campaign promotions
• Support the compilation and development of analytics mostly but not limited to using Microsoft PowerPoint development skills for analytics requests that are submitted in Workfront
• Minimum 3 years of work experience required in the field of marketing, marketing analytics, digital communications, media, or another relevant field (Former internship tenures can be included into experience)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong knowledge of the marketing funnel, decision making process, channels (content/web, social media, search, podcasts, in person and virtual events)
• Ability to build strong and sustainable relationships and capability to interact at all levels within the organization
• Proficiency with digital communications platforms and tools
• Ability to deliver in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously
• Self-motivated and able to work with a high degree of autonomy
• Create contact list pulls from marketing automation tools, Salesforce
• 2-3+ years of data analysis experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office productivity tools (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
marketing analysis, crm software, tableau, marketo, workfront, salesforce
Top Skills Details:
marketing analytics , CRM, Financial services, marketing
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.