|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||October 24, 2020|
Adecco is currently assisting a globally known client in their efforts to fill a Digital Marketing Analyst position in St Louis, MO paying up to $35.00/ hr. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Digital Marketing Analyst job include, but are not limited to:
You will be part of a transformational project to impact millions of pets in need nationwide. You will be joining a team of passionate pet owners, technologists, and pet welfare leaders to use analytics, data and technology solutions to transition Petfinder.com into a platform model. You will be responsible for analytics, creation and stakeholder collaboration for all Petfinder squads/digital products, ensuring all implementations meet data governance, industry standards and Analytics COE Best Practices/strategy. You will provide digital product lead consult on analytics as needed and ongoing feature reporting and iterative testing. You will assist Analytics COE with holistic strategic Petfinder Analytics initiatives as needed. You will partner with ACOE, UX Research & Data Platform leads on holistic Petfinder Platform reporting insights to help drive the business and impact to Pet Welfare. Petfinder enables over 1.2MM pet adoptions every year, and your role will help reimagine a world for adoptable pets that is even better and eliminates pet euthanasia by helping people and pets everywhere find the right match.
• Work with cross-functional teams as an analytics expert to define KPIs, assess qualitative and quantitative methods, and identify the data needed to measure user behaviors and overall platform health.
• Conduct product and consumer analytics that drive and measure high quality and effective user experiences. Understand how to formulate data strategies, discover opportunities, define tagging requirements across the squad teams, consult on data layer structure, and assess consumer journey designs.
• Work with the ACOE team to prioritize and implement the tagging requirements and perform all necessary analytics QA and testing prior to each feature release.
• Assist with analytics ad hoc requests.
• Maintain tagging requirements and framework, partnering with business stakeholders to ensure business needs are met.
• Diagnose tagging issues and provide recommendations for improvement.
Qualifications for this Digital Marketing Analyst job include, but are not limited to:
•Education: Bachelor's Degree, preferably in communications, marketing, advertising, statistics, analytics or similar
• 3+ years Digital Marketing Experience
• 3+ year experience with web or digital products analytics required
• Experience working with enterprise web analytics platform, Google Analytics preferred
• Proficiency in tagging tools, Google Analytics preferred
• Strong Business Analyst skills
• Data Visualization (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
• Ad Effectiveness Research (Millward Brown Digital, Nielsen, comScore, etc.)
• Ad Servers (DCM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, etc.)
• Data Management Platforms (BlueKai, Krux, Adobe Audience Manager, Turn, Lotame, MediaMath etc.)
• Demand Side Platforms (DBM, MediaMath, The Trade Desk, TubeMogul, DataXu, Rocket Fuel, etc.)
• Testing Tools (Target, Maxymizer, Optimizely, etc.)
• Ability to conduct analysis related to a wide range of digital marketing business challenges, interpret the data in a meaningful way, and translate insights into actionable information for the organization.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tell a story using data.
•Passionate about marketing, data and technology.
•A committed consumer advocate who is focused on optimizing our consumer experience with our brands.
•Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent interpersonal skills.
•Motivated to be resourceful, innovative and entrepreneurial.
•Detail oriented and committed to producing well-developed analyses and POVs.
•Humble, adaptable and committed to always improving.
•A highly effective communicator in both written and verbal communication.
Why work for Adecco?
IMPORTANT: This Digital Marketing Analyst job is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include available Skills Training, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records