|Location||Stone Mountain, GA|
|Date Posted||September 20, 2020|
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
MarCom Specialist with a focus on Digital Marketing
- Do you enjoy marketing technical products to a technical audience?
- Do you thrive handling a broad variety of tasks in digital marketing?
- Are you comfortable to own outcome goals vs. just doing activities?
Three times yes? We found a match!
We at ADP are a small team of marketers that need your enthusiasm and creativity. We are part of Lennox Int’l, but have our own identity and product range that we market successfully into the North American market. We are represented at some of the largest US wholesale distributors at over 4000 outlets who serve HVAC technicians and dealers across the nation.
This is a unique opportunity to build a wide array of digital marketing tools from scratch. You bring your experience with the various elements of digital marketing and together we build a digital marketing strategy that will help us to double our business over the next years.
What we are looking for:
Your customer focus and the ability to immerse yourself into the daily life of our various target audiences allows you to target our audiences effectively and efficiently and achieve the engagement and communication goals we set together.
You have great instincts and a ‘nose’ for success- but you always back it up by data. You have great analytical skills to segment and understand our target audiences and collect the right data to make sure our decisions and activities are based on facts- not just gut feelings.
Your talent for creative writing and the use of images and text allows you to get our target audiences engaged and achieve great ORs, CTRs, and CRs. You know how to create engagement and measure it.
You learn from your successes as well as failures and constantly improve your ability to create programs and initiatives ‘from scratch’ and take them to successful completion.
What We Offer
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Outstanding 401(k) with company matching.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Robust Employee Assistance Program.
- Community involvement opportunities.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Has strong mental frameworks how to be successful in digital marketing
- Has direct experience in managing a website in WordPress, used MA systems, understands survey and test design as well as basic market research principles
- Has a solid background and a blend of experience in marketing/ social sciences, analytics/ statistics as well as a creative sense for style and tone of voice and can use the power of the English language to write engaging content
- Can handle complex tasks and can break them down into simple, actionable items
- Work with little supervision and pro-actively engages with the team, our internal and external customers and suppliers