|Date Posted||June 5, 2020|
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst consultant for a contract opening with one of our Fortune 500 Healthcare clients located in Bloomfield, CT!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
B2B Digital Marketing Analyst
Leading Healthcare Insurance
W2, 12 Month Contract Role
Location: Bloomfield, CT
Pay Rate: $25+ per hour DOE
This role will be responsible for executing direct marketing campaigns and driving campaign process efficiency while understanding the broader context of campaigns, including planning, execution and measurement processes to support the B2B marketing plan. Lead the process to automate and route incoming leads to appropriate sales teams using CRM and Marketing Automation teams and tools.
- Work with marketing analytics to measure campaign performance and with marketing leaders to course-correct as campaign execution unfolds
- Provide recommendations for improving campaigns - Ability to identify and document processes in order to streamline business efficiency.
- Effectively manage projects from start to finish including identifying risks, tracking deliverables, and communicating with stakeholders.
- Lead the process to automate and route incoming leads to appropriate sales teams using CRM and Marketing Automation teams and tools.
- Marketing Automation (Eloqua preferred)
- Workflow optimization / Requirements documentation
- Strong planning/ campaign project management
- B2B Marketing program execution - planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, email, social, display advertising, print and telemarketing.
- Project Management with an extensive track record of delivering in a fast paced environment.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business, MBA preferred
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Patrick Gudknecht, Sourcing Specialist, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
The S3 Difference
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions company with 28 years’ of experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans