|Date Posted||May 2, 2020|
Our client the leading retail, merchandising and consumer goods corporation is looking for an Analyst of Digital Media to support digital marketing channels and programs including display advertising, paid social media, and affiliate marketing. In this individual contributor role, this person will work closely with cross-functional partners to execute digital media programs and campaigns.
- Oversee execution of digital media programs and campaigns.
- Partner with channel leads and cross-functional partners to help develop strategies and execute programs to innovate and grow digital marketing to drive omnichannel customer acquisition and demand generation for our digital and brick-and-mortar stores.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners as well as third-party vendors throughout the execution of each campaign or project.
- Collaborate with Creative and Production teams on creative asset development. Coordinate hand-off of creative assets to agencies and vendors.
- Provide analysis and insight on digital media program and campaign performance.
- Make recommendations to the team around strategy and approach.
- Assist in the creation of digital media reports including weekly dashboard reports, campaign reports, and seasonal reports.