|Location||HOFFMAN EST, IL|
|Date Posted||November 2, 2019|
The Digital Marketing Analyst supports the digital marketing team through web analytics, modelling, forecasting, and reporting of Marketing's ad campaigns, media, spend, in addition to analyzing performance of the company's website and marketing automation initiatives. The analyst utilizes SQL logic and other data extraction techniques to prepare data for analysis and leverages a variety of digital analytics and analytical, data mining techniques to arrive at robust validated results. The individual would also help communicate results to individuals within Marketing, with a focus on effectively conveying technical results that align with the Marketing team's needs. The Digital Marketing Analyst understands the importance of numbers and data, but also knows how to translate metrics into insights and convey a narrative easily understood by the clients.
- Analyze and assess the performance of online advertising campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Communicate regularly with clients on status, timeline, budget deliverables performance reporting and competitive intelligence analysis.
- Use statistical analysis to draw conclusions about marketing campaigns and make recommendations accordingly.
- Determine return on ad spend and optimize campaigns to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance to identify trends and actionable insights.
- Develop forecast models
- Growth mindset.
- Deep understanding of current digital marketing best practices and trends.
- Driven, self-motivated attitude. Ability to do great work independently with minimal direction as well as collaborate closely with teams.
- Proactive problem-solving ability and ability to leverage skills of other team members across departments to get to a solution.
- Ability to work well within a virtual team, where fast, thorough, responsive communication is critical.
- Bachelor's degree in data analytics, marketing, information systems, statistics, business, or related field
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in data analysis applied to marketing, business, or financial applications
- Experience in working with large data sets using SAS or R
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent verbal and demonstrated written communications skills
- Experience in data management, data quality assessment of large data sets
- Experience in predictive modeling, multivariate methods
- Experience in Google analytics
- Utilize data analytics tools to query, filter and merge large data sets, analyze results and make strong recommendations.