|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 20,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The creation of the HHC System Support Office recognizes the work of a large and growing group of employees whose responsibilities are continually evolving so that we and our departments now work on behalf of the system as a whole, rather than a single member organization.
With the creation of our new umbrella organization we now have our own identity with a unique payroll, benefits, performance management system, service recognition programs and other common practices across the system.
Responsible for supporting an array of activities that advance the marketing and business interests of Hartford HealthCare. Reports to the Manager of Digital Marketing, and works closely with the Director of Digital Strategy to gather, analyze and report on marketing outcomes and business opportunities. Interprets data and present findings to internal customers and executive leadership. Participates in a wide range of responsibilities around reporting and analysis, including marketing campaign performance, ROI, Customer Relationship Management platform, email marketing, contact center activity, competitor research, reputation monitoring, Google Analytics, social media and numerous other ad hoc requests.
Success in this role will provide an opportunity to hone key analytical and digital marketing skills necessary to measure marketing performance in an evolving healthcare landscape, while working within a fast-paced environment with a team dedicated to innovation and results.
- Works with the Director of Digital Strategy and digital marketing team to determine and support key initiatives for digital, online, goals through digital marketing/CRM platforms.
- Responsible for data analysis, reporting, and assistance with optimization of digital efforts
- Assists with targeting specific audiences that have a high propensity to convert
- Reporting on ROI connected to marketing efforts
- Manages all aspects of data collection and analyses for department-specific reporting. Includes (but not limited to) e-newsletters, websites, social media, call center, community education and CRM campaigns.
- Analyzes and reports on HHC’s online reputation, consumer perception and net promoter score.
- Works with external advertising agencies and internal customers, to assess and share efficacy of campaign tactics (through lead conversion/ROI reporting) with key service-line and business-unit stakeholders.
- Works with internal customers to ensure proper accuracy and monitoring of location and provider information displayed on third-party websites.
- Creates and presents digital marketing planning and results to senior leadership, clinical staff and marketing staff as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Reports To: Digital Marketing Manager