|Date Posted||January 5, 2022|
Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Pay Range $29. 81 - $38.57/hr
Flourishing Begins Here You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
The Digital Marketing Advisor will be responsible for creating email campaigns, paid social media campaigns, and maintaining and monitoring both Centura Health's paid social media presence and reputation management. This role will collaborate with other members across the Digital, Enterprise Marketing and Communications teams to develop an ongoing strategy for each digital channel. The Digital Marketing Advisor will execute content on all digital channels, as well as monitor engagement and performance daily. The candidate will also interface regularly with operational leaders to develop and execute Centura's digital marketing strategies, as directed by other leaders within the broader Centura Marketing function.
This position will also play a key role in driving online engagement. The candidate selected must demonstrate a strong skillset for customer engagement and digital marketing. The selected candidate will be the voice for Centura Health on all online review sites such as Google, Yelp, Healthgrades, etc. You enjoy a challenge and keeping up with the fast-paced nature of online review sites while always representing our brand, core values and Mission. The selected candidate must have a strong understanding of online reputation management and are work as an exceptional team player and communicator.
What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
Minimum Experience and Education Requirements:
* 5+ years of experience in hands-on digital marketing role
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills
* Excellent project management skills
* Experience calculating KPIs and generating reports
* Solid experience with paid social media channels; expert knowledge of social media strategy and implementation on all major platforms
* Experience with email marketing and A/B testing required
* Experience with Marketo, Pardot or similar platforms
* Familiarity with CRM tools and Google Analytics
* Have a solid understanding of ratings / reviews / business citation management and reputation management on third-party websites
* Demonstrate experience with social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
* Experience with reputation management platforms such as Social Clime, Odeza or similar; and responding to negative and positive reviews on sites like Google, Facebook, Yelp
* Comfortable working in fun, fast-paced environment across Marketing, Creative & Brand, Digital and IT teams
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related degree required
We are actively recruiting for this role with an anticipated start date of 1/18/2022.
Physical Requirements - Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10lbs force occasionally)
Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people - including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you'll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.
Caring for Your Whole Well Being We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package enriches the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
* 401K, which includes matching when eligible
* Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
* Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
* Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
* Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
* Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
* Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
* Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
* Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
* Shift Differentials
* Employee Wellness Resources
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Relocation assistance based on location
* Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third-party job board. All our pay ranges are posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our careers' page and apply today!