|November 24, 2022
|San Francisco, CA
3Q/DEPT is leading the disruption of the growth marketing industry by turning our clients into market leaders and household names across the B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and FinTech verticals. We're independent and values-driven, and the way we work reflects our Silicon Valley roots: we're relentless, curious, and accept no limits in driving growth for our clients and each other.
We offer full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile, analytics, CRO, creative, and business strategy. We build and execute strategies to enable clients and our own internal teams to capitalize on opportunities, break through barriers to growth, and lead our respective fields.
We are committed to building and sustaining an environment where everyone feels psychologically safe and valued. We seek frequent, open feedback from our team and we offer company-wide training and regular, open discussions on diversity, equity, inclusion and other social issues.
3Q/DEPT offers employees flexibility with remote, hybrid, and in-office options (depending on team/location).
Our Account Coordinators are the backbone of 3Q/DEPT , working closely with Account Managers to manage and optimize multiple concurrent campaigns. They are analytical, detail-oriented, highly organized, and entrepreneurial. They're self-sufficient and resourceful in solving roadblocks to get the job done. As an Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following key areas: 1) campaign production/management and coordination, 2) data collection and analysis, 3) supporting and facilitating successful campaign execution.
You will need to be quick on your feet, able to adapt to an ever changing, fast-paced, growing environment, and handle critical tasks that enable growth for our customers
You'll be responsible for:
* Implementing marketing campaigns by assembling plans and objectives, creating schedules, organizing, reporting data, and tracking progress
* Collecting, analyzing, and processing large amounts of data
* Managing your workflow to ensure timely delivery on projects
* Crafting clear and compelling internal and external communications
* Working collaboratively and cross-functionally across internal channels to meet the needs of the team and clients
* Maintaining a working knowledge of Google Ads and Bing adCenter
* Preparing weekly/monthly reports and making recommendations for optimization
You'll need to have:
* A minimum of 6 months' paid search experience (Ads/adCenter a must; Facebook ads a plus) and be comfortable with topics such as budgeting, bidding, and testing methodology
* Proven prior work experience in a production-oriented or similar role
* Strong analytical and reporting skills and be proficient in Excel; you already know vlookup, pivot tables, concatenating, text to columns, and love working with numbers
Additional things that will impress us:
* A Google Ads certification
* You are an energetic and creative search marketing enthusiast; eager to roll up your sleeves and be hands on, learn, and grow in the search engine marketing space
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* You are entrepreneurial spirited and a self-starter; able to work both independently and in a team environment
* A desire to stay current with the latest marketing trends
3Q/DEPT's unique culture is developed and nurtured by our fantastic people and our core values:
Be Inclusive.We value everyone's ideas and opinions and commit to building a psychologically safe environment to foster them. Our hiring, communications, and promotions practices reflect our belief that diverse perspectives and equitable and inclusive practices continue to push us and our clients to find new ways to lead.
Act for the Greater Good.We lead with empathy and teamwork. During good times and bad, we are committed to supporting each other, our clients, and our communities.
Own It.We are accountable: to ourselves, to our teams, to our clients. We are proactive, we communicate clearly, and we follow through.
Accept No Limits.We are intellectually curious and resourceful. We constantly challenge the status quo to find or develop innovations that drive breakthrough opportunities for our teams and our clients.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity.
* AdAge Best Places to Work 2020, 2021 and 2022
* One of Inc.'s Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2021
* Winner of the 2019 US Search Diversity, Inclusion and Equality Award
* Competitive compensation
* Full benefits including health, dental, vision, a 401K plan and company match, and paid parental leave
* Flexible PTO
* Flexible work-from-home policy
* Volunteer opportunities, team retreats, and lunch seminars
3Q/DEPT 's top priority is the health and safety of our employees, their families and the communities where they live and work. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they choose to come in to a 3Q/DEPT office, attend company events, and/or work with peers in-person at any site. 3Q/DEPT offers a reasonable accommodation process for individuals who are unable to meet our vaccination requirement due to a disability, medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
3Q/DEPT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q/DEPT an inclusive, psychologically safe organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leadership. Our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel.