|Published||January 13, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Servicing Communications Domain Lead/Channel Manager
The Servicing Communications Domain Lead/Channel Manager Lead will play a critical role to help define and drive the effectiveness of customer communications across the Client Consumer organization. The scope of this work will span the customer lifecycle for both Credit Cards and Retail Bank, and will support Acquire, Grow, Pay, Borrow, and Wealth Domain partners to design communication strategy for key functionality builds and launch dependencies. This individual will work across multiples teams and stakeholders to identify, understand, map out, and analyze how customers interact with Client through different channels during this key customer journey. The synthesis of this information will then be used to drive recommendations for changes to both offline and online experiences, as well as the customer communications across channels that accompany those experiences. The individual will also play a key role in managing the requests coming into the Servicing Communications channel, providing oversight, guidance, and recommendations based on business objectives and priorities to effectively plan, schedule and execute with delivery and technical teams. Specifically, the individual will ensure we are accounting for all projects, prioritizing changing needs, managing expectations across partners, planning for the future, and ultimately delivering a best in class customer experience.
• Partnering with other Servicing Communications Domain Partners, Business Owners, Delivery teams, and Legal/Compliance to ensure a seamless experience for customers and reduce Client's exposure to operational and reputational risk by developing a best in class servicing experience across all customer communication touch-points and channels.
• Develop maps to document experiential and communication path elements in branch, customer service and digital experience channels.
• Rationalize, develop, edit copy for customer communications based on customer and business needs, and customer data/insights obtained through cross channel exploration. You will have:
o An eye for customer experience and copywriting - ensure the right message hierarchy, tone, language, and user experience in order to make it easy, interesting, and appealing for our customers to get the information they need.
o An understanding of the principles and guidelines for Servicing Communications and brand work. Ensure communications threaded across touch points (online assets, letters, emails, SMS, etc) while executing flawlessly.
• Work cross functionally to understand assigned domains priorities and ensure adherence to the channel processes to effectively prioritize work
• Collaborate with steering committees, service delivery, and technology partners to document, prioritize, and communicate needs of the requestors.
• Prioritize projects across development cycles to meet changing business needs while adhering to channel capacity constraints.
• Manage, track, and report status on servicing communications projects across various stages of completion, including highlighting any risks or potential obstacles in meeting stated deadlines.
• Ensure impeccable adherence to Control/Compliance policies and procedures throughout the creative development process.
• 6-8 years in Customer Experience, Communications, Marketing Strategy, preferably at Client, with an understanding of Client's lines of business, processes, products, and how to get things done in a highly matrixed organization
• Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence, collaborate and communicate across a variety of levels, different functional areas and lines of business
• Aa passion and knowledge of digital customer experience and best practices across desktop and mobile platforms.
• Deep project management skills, comfortable working within a defined process, able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Ability to stay focused, calm and flexible amidst constantly evolving project scope, complexity, timing, schedules, and deliverables.
• Sharp customer-centric focus and past achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approach to realize business objectives and financial goals.
• Innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo and come up with creative solutions to solve problems and overcome obstacles.
• Proven ability to understand the larger landscape while able to delve into the details to ensure that we are connecting the dots both organizationally and for customers.
• Excellent storytelling, powerpoint, writing and presentation skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at: