|Published||August 17, 2021|
Title: Digital Marketing
Duration: 12 Months
*** Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 1+ years of experience in marketing, sales, communications, or a related discipline
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Ability to work independently and multitask
· Tech savvy
· Strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Knowledge of CMS – (Candidate Management System) to create learning pages
· Well versed in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred (InDesign; Photoshop; Illustrator; Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro), or digital design tools (Canva, or similar).
· Associate’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Design, Journalism, HR, or related discipline
· Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) fundamentals or the willingness to learn independently
· Social media management experience, including content management and scheduling platforms like Kapost and Social Studio or similar
· Experience with website content management systems (CMS) platforms (Phenom People / WordPress) would be highly regarded but not essential.
· Experience with one or many of the following would be a real asset; web design / vlogging / blogging / social media story telling
· Basic knowledge of UTM codes & digital marketing reporting
· Knowledge of additional languages is a plus (Spanish, Portuguese, French, or other).
· Specific Functional Competency Requirements:
· Ability to interact with a globally diverse, multi-cultural team
· Self-motivated, with an ability to manage multiple projects at once
· Artistic and creative in writing, image, photo, and video creation
· Excellent attention to detail
· Analytical and comfortable with understanding metrics
· Highly organized and efficient
· Knowledge of brand marketing communications, and social media & digital marketing principles & best practices
· Confidence – Not shy when reaching out to others outside the organization.