|Published||July 1, 2021|
My name is Ananth,
We have an immediate opportunity with one of our Direct client, we required candidate ASAP. For more information please Contact me or 414-255-1583
Position: Junior. Digital Marketing
Duration: 12+Months Contract
Just we need junior Digtal Marketing Consultant - Contract Position is responsible for collaborating with the business unit, channel marketing and sales teams to successfully execute assigned projects. This role covers a broad range of marketing disciplines and the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering effective: sales and channel enablement materials, communications plans, thought leadership content, PR and advertising strategies, tradeshow plans and lead generation campaigns. The product category is technical in nature and requires the candidate to partner with subject matter experts to deepen their own understanding and find effective ways to simplify the message for communication to target audiences. Previous experience in business-to-business sales and marketing is desired.
- Own sales and channel support materials from creation and content development to sustaining updates
- Author and maintain accuracy of content across a variety of platforms including collateral, web and sales and channel enablement tools.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on planning and execution of communication campaigns, sales support and product launches
- Support website development and maintenance
- Provide creative direction to external and internal agencies for design and production
- Manage assigned projects and ensure completion on time and within budget
- Some Day to Day Responsibilities/potential projects: creating communications for sales, learning how to ship projects faster, supporting website redesign and some execution . Creating tickets to ask for work to be done with design team.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in product management, marketing, business or technical discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, preferably including 3+ years of product/solution marketing
- Knowledge of and experience in agency management.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, lead generation, and commercialization.
- Proven sales strategy support skills and track record of supporting profitable business growth.
- Demonstrated expertise in value proposition creation to specific audiences.
- Strong collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively across functions (product leaders, sales, channel & vertical marketing, etc.).
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels; outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at once with great efficiency.
- Ability to travel up to 10-15%
- 2-5 years of experience within marketing (project management/marketing communication vs digital marketing/creative side) BtoB experience vs BtoC/ Allegion is a larger company. Looking for someone who has worked for a bigger organizations vs smaller companies where this individual had to do much of the job alone. With Allegion- their internal matrix is complex, so someone coming from a bigger organization and understand BtoB vs the B to Consumer set up.
- This role leans more toward project management: client needing someone strong within organizational, project management skills vs creative design side.
- Analytics/ communication side.
- MS Office experience
Nice To Have:
- Experience within Product/Solution Marketing
- Adobe experience
- Ideal Candidate: Someone with 2-5 years of marketing experience within project management, or communication marketing. Do not send graphic design candidates. This individual needs to learn more towards the analytic side, rather than the creating side of marketing.