|Date Posted||January 20, 2021|
Contract to Hire
Position: Digital Marketing Strategist - HubSpot
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Duration: 3 months contract-to-hire
We are seeking a proven HubSpot Administrator/Strategist with 3+ years of experience to manage, develop and execute all inbound and outbound marketing campaigns utilizing our HubSpot along with other forms of social media (i.e. LinkedIn).
As a HubSpot Administrator, you will play a key role in being the link between HubSpot (our Marketing/Web Management/Support Automation System) and our Marketing, Sales, Web, and Salesforce Team.
- Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will support multiple business units within the organization by developing and executing campaigns that demonstrates the value and unique points of difference to our clients.
- Work closely with the organization’s CMO to maintain HubSpot and other systems in alignment with the direction and mission of the company.
- Maintain HubSpot and relevant connected marketing technology systems to ensure that the tech stack is fully operational and performing at maximum efficiency.
- Provide reports, data, and metrics as needed for key executives.
- Deeply analytical to understand how to most effectively measure campaigns and other key metrics of the company.
- Create and manage marketing automation sequences, workflows, email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, etc. within the HubSpot platform.