|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||April 20, 2020|
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing and Web site Manager
The ideal candidate is a passionate, customer-centric marketer with a relentless drive for developing engaging content for both B2B and B2C customers. Up to date with new online trends, and able to transfer these digital marketing strategies that fit into the entire product roadmap.
- Digital Marketing - Responsible for digital marketing strategy & projects for customers and prospects; engage our target audiences.
- Design, execute, and optimize E-Blast communications for both B2B and B2C channels, testing the content and analyzing results.
- Manage CRM platform and database across all channels.
- Able to segment the database and nurture leads to help business units successfully transform the email lists into sales and reach campaign goals.
- Able to analyze metrics and data and make recommendations.
- Collaborate with existing customers to execute co-op e-marketing initiatives and evaluate metrics. Partner with sales team to create and implement the digital marketing programs to maximize sales and marketing investment.
- Social Media Channels - Manage presence on social media communities, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and YouTube.
- Create a formalized social media strategy across both B2B and B2C channels and customers.
- Daily content creation, posting and monitoring.
- Build stronger relationships with the online community. Research, plan, and execute SEO and web analytics best practices to increase website traffic and rankings.
- Grow social media followers.
- Utilize the platforms to create campaigns, buzz and promote products and brand.
- Web Site Management - Responsible for entire U.S. web presence, all product categories and pages.
- Manage content management system (CMS) on back end to update and change web site.
- Responsible for uploading content on full site and all categories and sections including; product images, products specs and features, press releases, case studies, Legal, Careers, Service, etc.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel and follow brand guidelines.
- Design and provide front-end HTML coding for site as well as incremental enhancements and/or re-work of current web based site.
- Co-manage and work with web development team to address technical design issues, functionality or user errors.
- Manage the content of products for sale on partner websites..
- Graphic design - Design banners, landing pages, and other ad materials to optimize
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, social media and web, managing & uploading content on company web site sites.
- Superior knowledge of current e-Marketing and CRM platforms.
- Experience implementing Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Knowledge of web Google analytics.
- Knowledge of WordPress or other CMS platforms.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices and CAN SPAM compliance.
- Design and Photoshop experience.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Cutting-edge knowledge of social media networks, and user experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Flickr required.
- HTML code, keyword research and web content creation a plus.