|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Digital Marketing” for a 22 Months Contract position with a client in Summit, NJ, 07901.
· Immediate opening for a product manager to drive company-wide data and technology platform needs.
· The product manager is responsible for driving all stages of the product development life cycle: identifying and translating the needs of users and partners into detailed product requirements; working with cross-functional teams – including engineering, media operations, marketing, and analytics – to build and promote new features; and tracking product performance to measure success.
· This is a full-time, contractor position on site at headquarters in San Francisco.
· Drive product initiatives for company using agile development methods, ensuring timely delivery within budget, and fostering effective cross-functional communication and collaboration.
· Create and prioritize a product backlog, develop detailed product stories, and launch high-quality features and products.
· Explore data to find product insights and opportunities.
· Determine metrics of success for each product and follow up with an analysis of metrics and next steps.
· Run experiments to test or optimize product ideas, ensuring the team meets overall goals.
· Stay abreast of industry, competitive, and consumer trends to help inform new features and functionality.
· Minimum 3 years of product management experience involving execution of product road maps, writing detailed specifications, effective cross-functional team collaboration, and communicating status reports; experience as a technical product manager a plus
· Experience with online products; ideally digital publishing
· Strong project management skills: highly organized, proactive, and detail-oriented
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to manage and prioritize requests from multiple teams for a variety of needs
· Technical experience working with complex systems (e.g. microservices, PWAs, large data sets, APIs, or SQL) is ideal
· Flexible with the ability to ramp up on new projects or pivot directions quickly in response to rapidly changing business
· Undergraduate degree.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Benefits of Working with US Tech Solutions:
As a US Tech Solutions consultant, we are proud to offer access to the following benefits:
· Medical and dental insurance
· Bi-weekly payroll
· 401k plan
· Account and Delivery Manager for client support
· Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Thank you for your time.
US Tech Solutions