|Published||January 14, 2023|
SSUPP Chino, California
Employment Type FT
Minimum Experience Mid-level
CORE Foodservice is a national foodservice sales agency that blends engaged leadership with a deep network of market specialists across the U.S. With over 50 offices across the country, our goal is to hire the best people who want to move fast and make a large impact. Happy people do happy things; we allow our employees to focus on what they love to do.
Our Mission Statement: W.I.N.
Willing & Engaged - Integrity - Never Give Up
All Together. Different.
CORE Foodservice has a Digital Marketing Team opportunity !
The Digital Marketing Team is responsible for creating, editing, and managing digital assets and content for internal use as well as external assets from clients and distributor partners. This is a remote position.
* Social media management including, but not limited to: @corefoodservice corporate Instagram, @corecares foundation Instagram, CORE Foodservice corporate LinkedIn Client Newsletter and Information creation and distribution
* Content Management including creation and organization of content images, POS, internal video work, client video work
* Content creation including PowerPoint, Photoshop, Canva, and various video editing software
* Collaborating with XLT and manufacturer clients on projects such as, content creation, presentation decks, internal video work, etc.
* Digital catalogs
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Understanding of the foodservice sales industry
* Ability to translate sales execution into digital assets
* Professional, positive and persuasive demeanor
* Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Photoshop, Adobe, various video editing software
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Punctual, meticulous and reliable
Special Position Requirements
* 3+ years digital marketing experience
* Leadership skills
* Ability to work independently
* Time management
* Experience planning and executing organization of large assets and information architecture
* Ability to lift 40 lbs
* Proficient with Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, various video editing software
* Possess a strong desire to WIN
* Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
* Position requires travel and overnight stays
* Professional business attire appearance
* Marketing or video degrees preferred
CORE Foodservice offers a competitive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, and 401K eligibility.