|Published||January 5, 2023|
City Fitness is seeking an experienced digital marketing professional to lead the development and optimization of end-to-end buyer journeys that convert at scale. As one of the fastest-growing brands in greater Philadelphia, City Fitness needs an ambitious marketer with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us continue to expand. The ideal candidate is a strong copywriter with a deep understanding of how to use and optimize digital advertising and marketing automation tools. This person is passionate about fitness and the City Fitness brand, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. This role is responsible for overseeing digital ads, automated lead nurturing, and member communications.
*Applicants should include a resume and cover letter for proper consideration*
City Fitness proudly offers competitive pay based on experience and certified qualifications. Other employment benefits include:
- Complimentary gym membership
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Enhanced Paid-Time Off
- Employee discounts and community partnership perks
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of CRM experience in a consumer-facing, fast-paced company
- Demonstrative experience managing and building B2C email campaigns in marketing automation platforms (e.g., HubSpot, Mailchimp)
- Proficiency in Google extensions Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides, Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite Applications Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, and Photoshop
- Excellent copywriting skills and the ability to adapt writing to various applications, including social media ads, promotional emails, lead nurturing emails, direct mail, signage, etc.
- Deep understanding of inbound marketing strategy and lead nurturing tactics.
- Proficiency in using marketing automation tools, such as Hubspot, to build funnels that convert leads at scale.
- Skilled in the use of A/B testing and conversion optimization to optimize ads and lead nurturing funnels
- Ability to work with content management systems such as WordPress.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud programs.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to speak and present publicly
- Dedication to maintaining personal integrity and one's own health and fitness
- Adapt well to change and inconsistency in the workplace
- Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner