|Date Posted||July 2, 2020|
What Digital Campaign Management Development contributes to Cardinal Health
Digital Campaign Consultant is responsible for developing and driving digital marketing campaigns and strategies that meet and/or exceed business objectives and provide additional insight about our customers across all digital channels.
Reporting to the Manager, Digital Marketing & Ecommerce, this specific role will be a part of our Enterprise Digital Marketing team focused on supporting the Medical Services and Laboratory digital marketing campaigns. This position works with marketing, cross-functional business teams and outside vendors to develop and execute effective, relevant, and measurable email and digital marketing campaigns. They will also play a role in building awareness, nurturing qualified leads, and tracking campaign ROI. A positive, customer service oriented, and problem-solving attitude is a must for this role.
- Creates compelling marketing programs to drive lead generation and revenue in support of business objectives.
- Plans, manages, and executes all digital campaigns including, email, SEO/SEM, social media, programmatic and native advertising.
- Identifies trends and insights through campaign KPIs to optimize spend and campaign performance.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluates emerging technologies and provides point of view (POVs) for adoption where appropriate based on business team’s priorities and objectives.
- Collaborates with internal cross functional teams and vendor partners to achieve desired results.
- Understand business objectives and recommend campaign and tactical approaches in the digital channel
- Work with all stakeholders to execute campaign work to support business objectives
- Project management and ability to manage vendor/agency relationship on a day-to-day basis for digital marketing tactics such as email, marketing automation, SEO/SEM, social media, programmatic, and display advertising
- Execute and report on approved campaign tactics including, but not limited to:
- Paid search and paid social accounts
- Emails and marketing automation platforms
- Update content in CMS for website updates
- Pull reports and build dashboards in analytics tool
- Use project management tools to document project work
- Analyze campaign results and provide regular reporting and actionable recommendations for improved performance
- Proactively work with Site Operations teams to update templates, host content and landing pages and to ensure recommended web practices are followed.
- Produces various weekly or monthly reports that analyze and report on email marketing performance and effectiveness. Draws conclusions and develops recommendations for improvement
- Follow all SOPs set by Site Operations and contribute to creation of new and/or optimization of current processes based on technology and/or business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in related field, preferred.
- 2 - 5 years of digital marketing experience, either in-house or at an agency/consultancy
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot and Sales Cloud is preferred.
- Proven experience executing email communications through a marketing automation platform is required
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and Amp script
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving ability
- Analytically driven, with the ability to understand and report on email marketing metrics
- Basic Photoshop and Dreamweaver experience preferred
- Hands on experience with web content management systems required
- Solid project management and inter-departmental coordination skills
- Strong verbal and communications skills
- Highly motivated with ability to adapt to change
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Strong understanding of digital marketing principles, lead generation in B2B/B2C, audience segmentation, and various channels for digital marketing
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently with general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- Ability to multi-task, work efficiently in a high-paced environment
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.