|Date Posted||June 20, 2020|
What Digital Campaign Management Development contributes to Cardinal Health
Digital Campaign Management is responsible for developing and driving digital marketing campaigns and strategies that meet and/or exceed business objectives and provide additional insight about our customers across all digital channels.
- Creates compelling marketing programs to drive revenue and sales in support of business objectives.
- Plans, manages and executes all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluates emerging technologies and provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Collaborates with internal teams and vendor partners to achieve desired results.
As part of the Cardinal Health at-Home Solutions marketing organization, the Consultant of Digital Marketing will serve as a leader in driving customer acquisition, as well as engagement with healthcare providers and B2B customers through management & development of digital programs for the Edgepark & at-Home businesses. We are looking for a mission-driven marketer to lead the development of a customer-first, cross-channel digital marketing strategy to support our direct-to-consumer breast pump business, as well as build a strategy and launch B2B email campaigns for both the Edgepark & at-Home businesses. This role requires broad digital marketing experience with specific knowledge of digital marketing strategy, B2C & B2B email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), paid media advertising, and web analytics.
- Lead execution of cross-channel digital marketing strategy to achieve breast pump annual revenue plan
- Develop strategy and lead implementation for B2B email programs for Edgepark & at-Home sales teams within Salesforce Pardot
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive customer experience enhancements and build out B2B email programs
- Manage breast pump media budget and assist with annual planning
- Plan, manage & execute all breast pump acquisition and retention marketing programs including paid media channel and lead to order website
- Oversee execution and day-to-day management of agency and third party partners
- Analyze results, oversee testing, and ensure media and email strategies meets objectives
- Identify key metrics and collaborate with analyst to manage and build out scorecards to assess breast pump and email programs effectiveness and return on investment
- Create and maintain breast pump performance reports for internal stakeholders that track and interpret key metrics, and respond to ad-hoc requests for analytics data and reports
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and marketplace and consolidate into actionable items and reports
- Make actionable recommendations for site, email, and customer experience improvements
- Research, create, and edit content for all marketing vehicles: emails, website, media, marketing materials
- Stay apprised of competitor initiatives, industry trends, and emerging platforms and technologies
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in related field, preferred
- Proven work experience with digital marketing channels including email, SEO, display advertising, paid search, and paid social
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, experience developing performance reports using web and business metrics
- Ability to think of the customer first, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams across the organization without formal authority
- Confidence in taking ownership and passion in driving changes in a fast-paced and collaborative working environments
- Exceptional project management, presentation, and communication skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.