|Date Posted||May 2, 2020|
What Digital Campaign Management Development contributes to Cardinal Health
Digital Campaign Consultant is responsible for developing and driving digital marketing campaigns and strategies that meet and/or exceed business objectives and provide additional insight about our customers across all digital channels.
Reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing & Ecommerce, this specific role will be a part of our Enterprise Digital Marketing team focused on supporting the Pharmaceutical Distribution businesses email and digital marketing campaigns. This position works with marketing, cross-functional business teams and outside vendors to develop and execute effective, relevant, and measurable email and digital marketing campaign to support the growth of qualified leads, revenue and customer retention. A positive, customer service oriented, and problem-solving attitude is a must for this role.
- Creates compelling marketing programs to drive lead generation and revenue in support of business objectives.
- Plans, manages and executes all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluates emerging technologies and provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Collaborates with internal teams and vendor partners to achieve desired results.
- Partners with marketing team to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns including email marketing automation, web, SEO/SEM, social media, and advertising to meet and/or exceed business objectives
- Collaborates with internal teams and vendor partners to achieve desired results and ensures end product is user friendly, relevant, and brand compliant
- Analyze campaign results and provide regular reporting and actionable recommendations for improved performance
- Proactively work with Site Operations teams to update templates, host content and landing pages and to ensure recommended web practices are followed.
- Conduct ongoing QA of templates, processes and platforms, and works to help advance our email marketing capabilities
- Ensures technical aspects of projects meet business objectives and timelines
- Basic Photoshop and Dreamweaver experience necessary. "Image cut-up" skills – the ability to cut images out of a PSD file and drop into an established email template.
- Assists with email marketing platform upkeep, administration, improvements and technical projects to maintain systems alongside other internal stakeholders
- Monitors and optimizes email deliverability, including white-listing and resolving black-listing, content optimization, feedback loops, and bounce-backs
- Produces various weekly or monthly reports that analyze and report on email marketing performance and effectiveness. Draws conclusions and develops recommendations for improvement.
- Stay abreast of trends and best practices to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to work self-directed and provide solutions to campaign issues as they arrive
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in related field, preferred.
- 2 - 5 years of digital marketing experience, either in-house or at an agency/consultancy
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot and Sales Cloud is preferred.
- Proven experience executing email marketing communications and campaigns using CRM tools
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and Amp script code used in email templates and tools
- Analytically driven, with the ability to understand and report on email marketing metrics
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager is a plus.
- Strong project management and inter-departmental coordination skills
- Creates, edits and proofreads content in line with overall message and customer needs
- Strong verbal and communications skills
- Demonstrates a strong bias towards service, quality and customer satisfaction
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment with limited supervision
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently with general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.