|Published||August 3, 2021|
Job Description - Consultant Digital Marketing
Are you ready to put your marketing savvy, communications skills and data driven approach to work for one of the top brands in the insurance and financial services industry? If you want to influence a large marketing investment spend, drive business growth and profitable results using the best-in-class marketing technology, we want to hear from you!
Begin your career with our client, a Fortune Top 25 Best Companies to Work For! As one of America's most diversified financial services companies, they offer home and auto insurance, life insurance, retirement savings tools and more. How do they accomplish it all? By hiring and retaining associates who are as driven and caring as you. *will be remote to start. Will consider candidates outside of Ohio, however, candidates must work within EST / CST zone.*
We need a strong digital marketer who has a deep understanding of the B2B audience to help us support financial professionals as they help clients. This role will partner with our product lines of businesses, IT and digital teams and will be responsible for supporting and executing an integrated digital web experience driving engagement and conversion.
The ideal Contractor for the role will have both B2B digital marketing mastery and financial services acumen, being able to effortlessly shift between influencing strategic direction, and delivering with excellence. This person needs to have foresight to see and recommend digital experience opportunities, great vision to bring definition to new efforts, and a keen ability to prioritize and sequence the marketing work that will have the most impact.
As a Contractor, you are responsible for leading and/or assisting the overall development and execution of marketing strategies using highly advanced marketing principles and standard methodologies. You will execute on future business or marketing needs driven by quantitative data/research, competitive insights and/or consumer behaviors. We'll count on you to ensure a strong focus on end-to-end customer experience, delivering outstanding customer experience overall.
Key Responsibilities - Consultant Digital Marketing
• Assists in the development and execution of strategies and plans that ensure long term sustainable growth of the business. Synthesizes data and uses this understanding to support identification and innovation of digital experience building solutions.
• Leads projects and processes within area of responsibility to deliver results with multiple target completion dates and shifting priorities.
• Collaborate across functions to execute and enhance digital content marketing placements with our websites.
• Help provide businesses with solid digital and web experience and content placement strategy, giving browsers a legitimate reason to visit a site.
• Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, web content categorization and structure, content development awareness, distribution, and measurement.
• Experience optimizing content for web, whitepapers, social and blog. Ability to understand key messages/message map and point of view/positioning.
• Accountable for reporting and maintaining website Google Analytics to inform future website direction.