|Published||May 12, 2022|
|Location||Remote, United States of America|
WW/WeightWatchers is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
As the Associate Manager, Search you will play the key role in scaling WW’s successful Search program, optimizing current tactics and developing strategies to deliver both near-term and long-term business results. You must have a passion for all things Search, and your main areas of focus will be supporting all Search initiatives, data analysis, reporting and project management, along with collaborating with both the larger US Marketing team and additional internal stakeholders as needed to help millions of members start building healthy habits for real life. Your work will be paramount in helping WW scale its Search presence. This role is best suited for someone results-oriented and hungry to learn in a fast-paced environment. We are interested in a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on our members.
- Assist in leading day-to-day management of WW’s US Paid Search program, optimizing towards performance goals via campaign management and launches, rigorous testing and learning, evaluating bid strategies and targeting, and optimization to overall LTV.
- Paid Search campaign management tasks will include (but are not limited to): Oversee daily budget pacing, Manage bid strategies, Generate keyword lists and forecast volume, Write ad copy, Upload new campaigns/groups/keywords/creatives, Review search query reports for positive and negative keyword additions, Setting up drafts and experiments, etc.
- Deliver reporting, insights, and analysis that accurately measure channel performance on daily, weekly and monthly bases.
- Help train Search Coordinator on search projects such as keyword list development, search query reports, bulk uploads, and oversee the Coordinator’s deliverables.
- Manage vetting of new tactics, ideas, tactics and partners.
- Stay on top of the always-evolving digital marketing landscape, from industry news to emerging technology.
- Close collaboration with other Performance channel leads including Paid Social, Affiliate, Display, Video, App Advertising, Email and more.
- 3+ years in Digital Marketing, with Performance Marketing experience a must.
- Hands-on in-platform experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads and Apple Search Ads, bid management tools and/or Search Ads 360.
- Experience executing multi-million dollar ($10M+) annual Search budgets.
- Expert level understanding of optimization against CPA/cLTV/CPC with a hunger to drive business results.
- Experience training and managing a Coordinator is preferred.
- Strong understanding of audience use in media, and associated experience(s) throughout their journeys.
- Analytical mindset and experience with analytics tools (i.e. SA360, Google Analytics, Looker, Adjust, App Annie, Google Search Console, Excel, etc).
- Understanding and comfort in executing testing practices (A/B, incrementality, etc).
- Naturally curious with a continuous learning and growth-driven mind-set.
- Strong written and communication/presentation skills.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance or related experience.
- Familiarity with Organic Search optimizations and strategies nice-to-have, but not required.
- Agency experience is a plus, but not required.
At WW/WeightWatchers, it is our priority to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed as individuals, as an organization, and as fellow humans, to advocate for and support our employees, our members, and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.