|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Date Posted||November 25, 2020|
Our client is a Growing Multinational Company CPG (Food & Beverage) and also in retail industry with a variety of products made in USA. They have an amazing and positive work environment and an ever growing staff of around 10.000 employees.
They are currently looking for an Associate Manager, Digital Marketing, to join their team!
You will have a great opportunity to have huge exposure and growth opportunities within the company. You will be responsible for driving, executing, tracking and optimizing company’s digital marketing strategy and campaigns across the Latin America & Caribbean region.
- Partner with LA&C Marketing leaders to develop and implement a regional digital-driven marketing strategy.
- Work cross-functionally to support the regional roll out of the company’s LA&C/global digital strategy, drive enhancements, and guide market leaders on digital launches/cascade.
- Work closely with marketing team to develop and implement online programs/advertising campaigns that meet brand awareness, traffic generation, ROI, and brand objectives.
- Partner closely with franchise partners across all key markets to drive regional digital strategy and ensure quality and effectiveness of local implementations
- Lead and maintain a tracking mechanism to measure digital KPIs in order to facilitate business decisions.
- Maintain frequent communication with global counterparts to learn best practices to protect the consumer experience while building massive consumer engagement on social networks and digital environments.
- Manage relationship with regional digital creative and media agencies
- Closely monitor industry trends to identify emerging technologies that may increase opportunities to drive sales online and optimize future projects.
- Coordinate third-party vendors and agencies that support digital strategy implementation.
- Partner closely with Digital Director to ensure holistic approach to company’s digital ecosystem (Digital Marketing, CRM, e-commerce, Kiosks, etc)