|Date Posted||January 22, 2020|
Associate Digital Marketing ManagerJob Title Associate Digital Marketing Manager
Posting Start DateJan-15-2020
Spectrum Brands Holdings, a member of the Russell 1000 Index, is a global and diversified consumer products company and a leading supplier of residential locksets, residential builders’ hardware, plumbing, shaving and grooming products, personal care products, small household appliances, specialty pet supplies, lawn and garden and home pest control products, and personal insect repellents. Helping to meet the needs of consumers worldwide, our Company offers a broad portfolio of market-leading, well-known and widely trusted brands including Kwikset®, Weiser®, Baldwin®, National Hardware®, Pfister®, Remington®, George Foreman®, Black + Decker®, Tetra®, Marineland®, Nature’s Miracle®, Dingo®, 8-in-1®, FURminator®, IAMS® and Eukanuba® (Europe only), Healthy-Hide®, Digest-eeze™, Littermaid®, Spectracide®, Cutter®, Repel®, Hot Shot®, Black Flag®, and Liquid Fence®. Spectrum Brands' products are sold in approximately 160 countries. Spectrum Brands Holdings generated net sales from continuing operations of approximately $3.0 billion in fiscal 2017.
The Associate Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for collaborating with Product Marketing, Sales, and other members the Digital Marketing team to develop and implement strategic plans that successfully engage consumers online.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Independently own day to day management and maintenance of social channels, Spectrum brands owned websites and product eCommerce content.
- Manage content creation process for campaign, website and retailer needs for all published content (images, video and written) throughout the development process- briefing, photo/video shoots, request forms, timelines and deployment of creative to appropriate digital channels.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to social channels, eCommerce partner sites, and Spectrum Brands owned websites.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns (media and creative strategy) that combine search, social, and display tactics.
- Create and manage quarterly digital promotional plans and budgets.
- Create and/or leverage content and assets with a high understanding of client products and services.
- Develop and expand community (1st party data) and influencer outreach efforts.
- Assist in development and quality assurance of online assets and websites.
- Improve the usability, design, and content company websites; and manage company website redesigns.
- Plan and budget digital ad spend.
- Own, create and manage editorial calendars, campaign flowcharts, campaign briefs and reporting across brands.
- Manage and execute digital marketing measurement aligned to business objectives. Own performance tracking, reporting and optimization workflows to ensure marketing dollars are being spent efficiently and effectively against primary KPIs
- Continually stay on top and ahead of the changing digital marketing landscape by monitoring trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Monitor social channels and make independent, timely decisions about proper customer response.
- Manage the online review process via Amazon’s Vine, Bazaarvoice, and our own “First Look” program.
- Implement digital merchandising on ecommerce websites.
- Assist in all aspects of executing marketing initiatives including; email creation, marketing messaging, planning calendars, monitoring inventory, event planning and reporting.
Education and Experience Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or equivalent.
- 2-4 years experience in digital marketing, ecommerce or equivalent field.
- Internet abilities and strong communication skills; written and oral.
- Experience presenting data & insights to clients and/or cross-departmental teams required.
- Experience managing Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram campaigns required.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Facebook ads reporting is required.
- Knowledge of cost per acquisition marketing, and KPIs associated with performance-based advertising.
- Understanding and experience with source code tracking and conversion tracking tactics.
- Google Ads Certification and Facebook Blueprint Certification strongly encouraged.
- Project management/Account management experience is a plus.
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills are required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to proofread and QA deliverables.
- Flexible and proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities and willingness to learn.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job/classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Spectrum Brands is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.