|Location||Grand Rapids, MI|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2021|
The Assoc. Manager Digital Creative Analytics is responsible for leading the digital media creative learning agenda and its creative optimization insights that will improve performance and elevate creative across the brand. The ideal candidate is equally passionate for great creative and sound analytics and able to use their understanding of each to analyze campaign performance across multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Google while also interpreting external agency reporting to provide actionable insights for content optimizations. This position will report to the Assoc. Director of Marketing Communications and work closely with the Snr. Manager of Marketing Communications to continuously improve content for our performance media campaigns and drive learnings to the brand more broadly. Working closely with the media team and external agencies this position will manage the execution of the creative learning agenda and associated performance media processes while also partnering with creative teams for content development. This associate will establish strong working relationships with BISSELL Integrated Marketing and external agencies with whom close coordination is required for building the BISSELL brand through best-in-class content driven by best-in-class strategies.
- Leads the creative learning agenda and process for performance media campaigns.
- Manages content improvement recommendations and execution with Senior Manager Marketing Communications and Performance Media Specialist.
- Manages and creates written reports and insights on campaign performance in an articulate and analytical manner to highlight insights and action items.
- Develops and supervises tests and analyzes results to increase ROAS and drive incremental response behaviors while also understanding communications that will drive increased brand aspiration.
- Analyzes data from all performance media campaigns through platform business management portals to understand campaign performance and specific creative attributes resulting in higher ROAS.
- Analyze and report data on a daily/weekly/monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously working with outside agencies and internal resources.
- Ensures content is consistent with BISSELL brand guidelines, supports key BISSELL marketing goals, and contributes to a consistent brand experience for BISSELL consumers.
- Recommends and implements opportunities for process improvements.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned
REQUIRED CORE COMPETENCIES FOR PROFESSIONAL/TECHNICAL JOB FAMILY:
- Functional/Technical Expertise
- Global Business Acumen
- Learning Versatility
- Delivers Results
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Managerial Courage
- Continuous Improvement
- Degree minimum: Bachelor's Degree
- Specific concentration: Digital Marketing, Business, Marketing, Communications
- Experience level: 4+ years' experience in marketing communications or digital marketing with proven experience in performance media and creative analysis. Ideal candidate would have 3 + years in a digital content creation and investment/media analytics, with 2+ years' experience in creative client services (full service or creative agency).
SPECIALIZED TRAINING/EDUCATION PREFERRED:
- Experience and proven success in making creative and strategic recommendations from interpreting, analyzing, and reporting on data trends and findings.
- Experience presenting analytics reports in a clear, effective, and dynamic manner to internal and external partners.
- Must possess the ability to handle a variety of projects at one time ensuring timely delivery of materials. Must bring examples of things they have done in this work stream.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, organizational and project management skills.
- Strong analytics experience with proficiency in excel, Google Analytics and experience in Google Data Studio, Facebook and Google Marketing Platform (SA360, DV360, etc.) a plus.
- Solid ability to collaborate with other departments/colleagues/agencies to further joint initiatives.