|Location||Walnut Creek, CA|
|Date Posted||July 16, 2019|
Do you think you're a data-driven marketer with top-notch writing skills and the ability to communicate to diverse audiences? We have an excellent opportunity for a digital marketing professional that is detail-oriented and capable of multi-tasking on a variety of marketing activities.
As the Assistant Digital Marketing Manager for the Digital Marketing Center of Excellence team at our Walnut Creek, CA headquarters, you will assist with the execution of marketing and communications strategies as well as tracking campaign results. This role will report to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
A little about us, Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ:CENT and CENTA), is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet and lawn and garden supplies markets. Our office is located just a block from the Pleasant Hill Bart Station and is near great restaurants and the Iron Horse Trail, with a short drive to downtown Walnut Creek. Corporate office employees enjoy a free fitness center, free parking, product discounts, discounted membership at Club Sport and an amazing educational assistance program in addition to great medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. Please see our website at www.central.com for additional company information.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Supporting marketing initiatives across diverse teams
- Preparing weekly/monthly reports with recommendations for optimization
- Preparing presentations, meeting agendas, and recording meeting minutes
- Crafting clear and compelling internal and external communications
- Managing your workflow to ensure timely delivery on projects
- Working collaboratively and cross-functionally across internal channels to meet the needs of the team
- Developing and sourcing content for digital platforms
- Identifying and engaging with vendors, facilitating contracts and statements of work
- Maintaining a working knowledge of Google Analytics, Amazon Advertising and our suite of MarTech tools
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university
- 3-5 years of increasing responsibility in digital marketing, business analytics or a closely related field
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access), and aptitude to quickly learn new tools
- Strong analytical and reporting skills; you already know Excel vlookup, pivot tables, concatenating, text to columns, and love working with numbers
- Excellent problem-solving skills, resourceful and proactive at addressing problems
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Team oriented and works well with all types of personalities and work styles
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.